Author Topic: IN FIVE YEARS PB........  (Read 1793 times)

delfunk1

• South Shore BreakfastHead
    • http://
IN FIVE YEARS PB........
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2008, 07:12:37 am »
So another five years for some of these predeictions?
This isn\'t who it would be if it wasn\'t who it is.

"Part of me suspects that I\'m a loser, and the other part of me thinks I\'m God Almighty. " -John Lennon

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
IN FIVE YEARS PB........
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2008, 08:33:07 am »
Realistically, in another 5 years....

- TB will still be TB, but will contemplate another name change.
- Tim and Adrian (hopefully Chris) will still be the core members and will have gone through at least one more member change before settling on staying a trio
- I will get to another 5 shows because the band will not ignore North Jersey
- The band will realize that they may have to alienate some of their long time fans in order to win new fans outside of the New England area
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

SlimPickens

• just the tip
IN FIVE YEARS PB........
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2008, 09:30:36 am »
Very funny stuff.

boombox

• SER Euro Fan
IN FIVE YEARS PB........
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2008, 09:38:47 am »
Quote from: boombox;7196
Guys, I\'ve got a wife, and she\'s sick of hearing about pb already, let alone "in 5 years"!!!

My prediction/dream will be to have seen pb live, hopefully on a double header with the disco biscuits.

Bugger it! Five years and I\'ve still not seen them, and my wife is still sick of hearing about my \'weird\' bands "that no-one else likes or has heard of"! ;)

(However, I have seen the Biscuits, SCI (x2), Umphs, Particle, Mule and Keller (x2). Wonder when I will get to see the  Breakfast... Anyone heard anything about jaminthedam 2009 yet?)
Originally posted by leith
Our overseas grassroots coordinator boombox!!! The Breakfast is spreading worldwide :)

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
IN FIVE YEARS PB........
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2008, 09:44:54 am »
Quote from: boombox;207748

(However, I have seen the Biscuits, SCI (x2), Umphs, Particle, Mule and Keller (x2). Wonder when I will get to see the  Breakfast... Anyone heard anything about jaminthedam 2009 yet?)

Yeah, it\'s not happening this year.
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
IN FIVE YEARS PB........
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2008, 09:46:30 am »
Realistically, I think that if you want to see the band, you\'re going to have to come across the pond to the states.
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
IN FIVE YEARS PB........
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2008, 09:58:11 am »
get over here for new years boombox
*Gia*

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
IN FIVE YEARS PB........
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2008, 11:55:31 am »
In 5 years we\'ll all be disillusioned by this thread, again.
The Cubs will still be sucking on cock chancres.
I\'ll be almost completely gray.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

mcajam

• < does work
IN FIVE YEARS PB........
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2008, 01:19:07 pm »
my face will have been melted 100+ times
"Well, sometimes nuthin\' can be a real cool hand.."

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
IN FIVE YEARS PB........
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2008, 01:21:59 pm »
will still be the same thing they are now, which is nonexistant

(the band isnt called PB anymore)
DS Newbers

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
IN FIVE YEARS PB........
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2008, 01:31:18 pm »
If you read the first post, it does state, the band will still be PB to the hard core fans... This thread was started after the name change...  That being said, whose to say there may not be another name change :wink:

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
IN FIVE YEARS PB........
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2008, 03:01:23 pm »
Quote from: boombox;207748
Quote from: boombox;7196
Guys, I\'ve got a wife, and she\'s sick of hearing about pb already, let alone "in 5 years"!!!

My prediction/dream will be to have seen pb live, hopefully on a double header with the disco biscuits.

Bugger it! Five years and I\'ve still not seen them, and my wife is still sick of hearing about my \'weird\' bands "that no-one else likes or has heard of"! ;)

You haven\'t yet succeeded in easing her into any of your fine musical pickings?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
IN FIVE YEARS PB........
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2008, 03:06:49 pm »
Al - It\'s not that easy... I\'ve been trying to get my wife into some of the music I listen to and the farthest I\'ve gotten is Pearl Jam and Bruce... Everyone else is not music in her eyes...

gitCHu ONe.

• I reckon y\'all fixin to..
    • http://www.gitchuone.com
IN FIVE YEARS PB........
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2008, 04:24:02 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;207793
Al - It\'s not that easy... I\'ve been trying to get my wife into some of the music I listen to and the farthest I\'ve gotten is Pearl Jam and Bruce... Everyone else is not music in her eyes...

You\'re right. It\'s not easy. My girl has heard me talking about PB(TB) since we met 4 years ago, and when I play it for her, she can\'t take the rapid face meltingness. Then I think she forgets and I have taken her to shows. She has to watch from a distance because the shear over powering boggles her. I just buy her another couple of drinks and she can handle it better. Still, not her favorite. Then there\'s only a select handful of songs from other groups like moe. she\'ll deal with. I can sneak some Phish tunes in when she\'s not watching and she likes it until I tell her it\'s Phish. Women are strange.
Negative, I am a meat popsicle.

boombox

• SER Euro Fan
IN FIVE YEARS PB........
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2008, 05:18:13 pm »
Quote from: gitCHu ONe.;207800
Women are strange.

You said it!!

As for my coming over, I know, I know... I was all set to come over in 2006 - had even looked at flights etc, but then that summer my nipper came along. Since then, I don\'t really want to be away - as well as leaving the missus to have to deal with her on her own. Call me a big softie, but it was a big enough pull going to a festival this year and being away for three nights.

You never know, when we get over to Disney in a couple of years, it might just be "coincidence" that the band are playing FL at that time. ;)
Originally posted by leith
Our overseas grassroots coordinator boombox!!! The Breakfast is spreading worldwide :)