Author Topic: I Have Had Enough  (Read 2220 times)

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
I Have Had Enough
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2006, 01:30:53 pm »
JOE:

sequia

"the words of others DO NOT reflect upon what tis band says"

What more do you need to hear?! The band has no desire to oust a fan, and a knowledgable, passionate (and paying) fan at that! I guarantee it! So get over this, now! Not another word! sheesh!

:thread closed:
Masturbation in the MFA

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
I Have Had Enough
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2006, 01:49:25 pm »
I\'m very sorry Dave, but I\'ve been trying to redeem myself and it\'s VERY difficult to do when close friends of the band make bold statements like Aruny did.
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

psychjosh

I Have Had Enough
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2006, 01:55:57 pm »
Quote from: TreyChica
[MAD]Joe, u werent there, and Im sure Raq didnt miss u not paying to see them, kind of like another band I know.
[/MAD]

That\'s fucking it. I have had enough of this fucking bullshit. I have tried over and over again to redeem myself, but it seems a lot of you guys have the mentality of a seventh grader.

Mr. Arunny, thank you for telling me the truth, regardless how harsh it happened to be. Now I dont have to submit the tracks off Real Radio to Arista A&R who I have been scouting for the past two months!!!!

Joe -  Iwouldn\'t hold too much stock into what Aruny says. He as times.. how do I say.. a jackass! I\'m certain he has less than no clue how the band feels about very old friends attending shows.

my .02
Bring Back the Shotty Nasal!

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
I Have Had Enough
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2006, 02:00:27 pm »
^^smartest thing said yet in this thread
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
I Have Had Enough
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2006, 02:03:09 pm »
Kroop, thanks a lot

k end of discussion...
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
I Have Had Enough
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2006, 02:00:35 am »
joe, u know the band appreciates your enthusiasm and has never denounced u comming to see them . im sure Raq would love to have u as well, i just dont think its helpful to shoot down a band that just let our friends sit in.

2 posts in a week Kroop...look at you!!
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
I Have Had Enough
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2006, 08:42:04 am »
:violin:  Message boards are no place for sissies.

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
I Have Had Enough
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2006, 11:24:27 am »
Quote from: DocEllis70
joe, u know the band appreciates your enthusiasm and has never denounced u comming to see them . im sure Raq would love to have u as well, i just dont think its helpful to shoot down a band that just let our friends sit in.

Never shot them down. Trust me if it wasnt for Um ter I would\'ve been there.

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
I Have Had Enough
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2006, 11:29:56 am »
Quote from: TreyChica
Quote from: DocEllis70

Never shot them down. Trust me if it wasnt for Um ter I would\'ve been there.

no offense brother but that\'s certainly not how you made it sound
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
I Have Had Enough
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2006, 11:33:46 am »
Trust me I have the utmost respect for them. I used to HATE them, but then back in 03 I saw them at Nectar\'s:BLOWN AWAY.... I used to see Stoopes all the time in his previous band "Named By Strangers", who were coincedently a poor fit for him musically. Man, Todd made RAQ pull a 180.

Trust me I have the utmost respect for them. I used to HATE them, but then back in 03 I saw them at Nectar\'s:BLOWN AWAY.... I used to see Stoopes all the time in his previous band "Named By Strangers", who were coincedently a poor fit for him musically. Man, Todd made RAQ pull a 180.  

Me, if you want to see me insult a band check out some of Leith\'s TLG threads ;)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 11:34:32 am by Overexjoesure »

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
I Have Had Enough
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2006, 01:36:09 pm »
did you just double post in the same post????

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
I Have Had Enough
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2006, 02:31:33 pm »
Quote from: jking
did you just double post in the same post????

:lol:

He just wanted to make sure everyone got his point right this time.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
I Have Had Enough
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2006, 03:40:13 pm »
just a mere technical error...