Author Topic: Strange Creek @ Camp Kee-Wanee; Greenfield, MA  (Read 3374 times)

SkyePrizm

• separator
Strange Creek @ Camp Kee-Wanee; Greenfield, MA
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2008, 09:45:10 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa;190917
<- going on the 3am rumor I heard.

as for people wanting to go, we\'re heading up on the last night to only catch the breakfast. doubt we\'ll get a discounted price, which means $70 for one breakfast show. Hence why I doubt most people will want to go. If you do however and can get a second car together then we can all caravan up together. Also, this is the same night as stp in wallingford which is another killer against it for some people.

Well, we have a semi-plan.   IF plan A or B works, we shall be okay and get in for less.    If both fail, then we have to pay the dinero.  I mean, it does sound crazy, but what the hell. Its Sunday night of a major holiday weekend, i\'ve got nothing else going on....why not...

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2008, 08:04:18 am »
From what I\'ve heard, I believe the band is starting around midnight & playing until 3am, possibly 4 am on the late night stage in cabin B.    It will be an interesting night for anyone who goes... LOTS of surprises.  Good luck getting to this show, it will definitely be one you don\'t want to miss!
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

Nermel9

• the nice girl
    • http://
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2008, 09:38:56 am »
Quote from: FreeSpirit;190922
From what I\'ve heard, I believe the band is starting around midnight & playing until 3am, possibly 4 am on the late night stage in cabin B.    It will be an interesting night for anyone who goes... LOTS of surprises.  Good luck getting to this show, it will definitely be one you don\'t want to miss!

Playing at midnight until 3 makes much more sense (to me anyway :D)...I know I\'m going to regret not going to this. :(

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2008, 12:06:55 pm »
LOTS of surprises.

Oh come on. You always say that. What does that even mean anyhow?
Masturbation in the MFA

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2008, 08:18:49 pm »
i bailed.  yes, its true... boooo.  I know, the girl telling everybody else to go...  
but unfortunately, my dog cost me over $300 at the Vet Hospital this morning.....

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2008, 09:05:52 pm »
Quote from: jocelyn;190935
LOTS of surprises.

Oh come on. You always say that. What does that even mean anyhow?

Probably a sit in by members of Indobox as they are playing there also.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2008, 09:10:26 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;190950
i bailed.  yes, its true... boooo.  I know, the girl telling everybody else to go...  
but unfortunately, my dog cost me over $300 at the Vet Hospital this morning.....

Hope your pup is alright!
Masturbation in the MFA

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2008, 09:20:16 pm »
Quote from: jocelyn;190953
Quote from: SkyePrizm;190950

Hope your pup is alright!

Thanks, Jocelyn.  From one dog lover to another, so sorry about your loss.  I totally heart you and feel your pain.  I can\'t imagine or fathom.  

My charlie is doing okay.  He spit up blood (like waaay too much for a human let alone a little guy who weighs 16 pounds!).  He also had blood in his stool.  They think it could be his dog food.No more store bought crap from Shaw\'s!  He\'s on meds and i have to give him human food for the next week, like scrambled eggs, chicken and rice, pasta, and hamburger meat.   If he\'s not better in 7 days, we will have to go from there.

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2008, 08:50:12 am »
I got a text from the princess at 5:30 am stating that the guys played till dawn...

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2008, 09:36:37 am »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;190962
I got a text from the princess at 5:30 am stating that the guys played till dawn...

Not too shabby. I can\'t wait to see what kind of mayhem went down last night/this morning.
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2008, 09:59:14 am »
if they started at 3;30, which is what tim said at sterling, dawn should have broken around 5-530 or so right ?
*Gia*

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2008, 10:27:46 am »
Quote from: bezerker;190967
if they started at 3;30, which is what tim said at sterling, dawn should have broken around 5-530 or so right ?

yeah, i am pretty sure when i got that text its when the show ended....  i am sure they will be full of details later.   So sad i missed this...