Author Topic: Official Site Merch Questions  (Read 625 times)

boombox

• SER Euro Fan
    • http://
Official Site Merch Questions
« on: March 09, 2006, 04:51:31 pm »
Just wondering if anyone out there has ever tried to buy anything from the official site - yeah, I know it sounds daft as most of the people who post regularly get to the shows so wouldn\'t need to!

I ordered a Real Radio tee from .net back at the beginning of September which never arrived. Tim has chased it for me, but still, six months on, no shirt. :(

Are the guys still doing shirts at shows, and if so what design? The last one I got, via Dave, was the maroon Groovin In a New Direction shirt with the arrow font. Have they got new designs at shows now and if so, could someone hook me up with one?
Originally posted by leith
Our overseas grassroots coordinator boombox!!! The Breakfast is spreading worldwide :)

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 05:51:33 pm »
jesus christ, andy! you\'re still waiting for the shirt?!

i think the RR shirts are still at the merch table. i will check when they get back, and if so, i\'m taking one and mailing it out to you myself. this is complete horseshit.

boombox

• SER Euro Fan
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 06:10:15 pm »
Yes, it\'s all pretty weird. At least they never took any $$ from card. If you can pick me up a shirt - I ordered XL, but to be honest, XXL might be better if they do them (if not, I\'ll need to diet a bit!) - I\'ll sort you out via Paypal as last time - I take it you are still accepting donations for here too?!!

BTW, love the new avatar! :)
Our overseas grassroots coordinator boombox!!! The Breakfast is spreading worldwide :)

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 06:17:09 pm »
My brother ordered a shirt for me for christmas from the site...not that i need a guys large...but never got it. I think the merch table only has the FF7 shirts.
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

boombox

• SER Euro Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 06:57:35 pm »
Quote from: sallyalli
My brother ordered a shirt for me for christmas from the site...not that i need a guys large...but never got it. I think the merch table only has the FF7 shirts.

Dave, an FF7 shirt would also do if there are no RR - I definitely need some new shirts and I can\'t see anything wrong with any new threads being Breakfast related: in fact, two of my last five tee shirts bought were the SER shirt and the Grooving shirt!

Definitely something wrong here though if there turns out to be more who\'ve had problems. I\'m not going to take it out on the guys if a shirt doesn\'t materialise, but for newbs and the public at large, it does not give a good impression of the band/management.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 05:49:42 am »
:sigh:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 09:19:35 am »
if the merch section on the site doesn\'t work, it should be taken down. justin and i have already stated that we\'d me more than happy to handle all merch operations here on .info.