Author Topic: JAM-Boree Festival; Ellicottville, NY  (Read 4807 times)

frolfer

• breakfast geek
JAM-Boree Festival; Ellicottville, NY
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 08:26:16 pm »
Bumpa bump bumpity bump bump.

Gaga goo gaga, gaga goo gaga
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 09:45:42 am »
I\'m making 2 batches of cookies for this. Looks like me and Frolfer will have a lot to eat. $35 for 2 nights of breakfast in a laid back camping atmosphere. I know Breakfest is on the horizon but this is pretty comparable. As a heads up, there are no vendors here so bring all your own supplies. Upstate!
Smell my mule.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2010, 08:21:52 pm »
:drool:

ChrisLikesBass

• Where the hell is Ellitz?
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2010, 12:11:11 am »
lets fucking party then muthafuckas. Im gonna fucking puke so hard

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2010, 01:26:42 am »
Quote from: ChrisLikesBass;258163
lets fucking party then muthafuckas. Im gonna fucking puke so hard

now I\'m even more bumm\'d I can\'t go.... I could be puking up rainbows all weekend.... oh snap that\'s probably why I\'m taking it easy on the festivals this year (Strange Creek, as a trial run for the summer, didn\'t exactly prove successful... I\'m not sure how I got there, I lost $500 somehow, and I\'m not sure how I got home)..

ooof!

/tuna gettin back on the A-Train over here.. lol
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2010, 11:06:13 pm »
Omigod I can\'t believe this is almost here. We are going to do it up proper. 4 day weekend starts now! People get ready its time for Breakfast!

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2010, 06:41:01 pm »
Setlist: Jam > Tunage, Vermont Song > Echidnas Arf (Of You), Beef Barley, No Quarter* > Jam > Rush, Existential Funk

Just under 30 minutes "smooth into Rush" --Thanks to Boozetraveler for the setlist.....

Viva La Breakfast!!!!!
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

bonzo

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2010, 07:57:19 pm »
looks sick wish i went

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2010, 10:36:06 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;258320
2010-06-18 Setlist: Jam (14) > Tunage (20), Vermont Song (8) > Echidnas Arf (Of You) (6), Beef Barley (20), No Quarter* > Jam (29) > Rush (17), Existential Funk (10)

Just under 30 minutes "smooth into Rush" --Thanks to Boozetraveler for the setlist.....

Viva La Breakfast!!!!!

I put in the song times too.

2010-06-19
The Chase (9), Jam (6) > May Fly Disarray (10), Synergy (21), Terrapin Station (22), Gladys Pimp And Kangaroos With Me (9) > Vortex 4 (Johnny Q\'s Magic Bike Ride) (23) > No Quarter (5)

Ser nannies from Gladys on. Jordan left the stage during the opening Gladys jam. Tim headed over to the keyboards and played til Jordan came back who then picked up the guitar. Shortly after Animal and Dangle switched spots. This led to Tim singing the Language of the Gods chorus while everyone else worked their way into the song on different instruments. It wasn\'t a full blown song but it was pretty close. Throughout this segment of the night Animal played drums, bass and guitar. Tim played guitar, keyboard, drums and bass. Dangle played bass and drums and Jordan played keyboard and guitar. Everyone was taking care of business on their respective instruments. They capped off the night by finishing No Quarter from Friday night. Adrian was on guitar, Jordan on keyboard and I\'m pretty sure Dangle was still on drums and Tim on bass. Not much you can say after that. Great times and ended just after 4am.

There was someone recording audio and another doing video. No promises they ever see the light of day though.
Smell my mule.

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2010, 09:07:41 pm »
Quote from: booztravlr;258345
Quote from: Stephengencs;258320
2010-06-18 Setlist: Jam (14) > Tunage (20), Vermont Song (8) > Echidnas Arf (Of You) (6), Beef Barley (20), No Quarter* > Jam (29) > Rush (17), Existential Funk (10)

Viva La Breakfast!!!!!

I put in the song times too.

2010-06-19
The Chase (9), Jam (6) > May Fly Disarray (10), Synergy (21), Terrapin Station (22), Gladys Pimp And Kangaroos With Me (9) > Vortex 4 (Johnny Q\'s Magic Bike Ride) (23) > No Quarter (5)

Ser nannies from Gladys on. Jordan left the stage during the opening Gladys jam. Tim headed over to the keyboards and played til Jordan came back who then picked up the guitar. Shortly after Animal and Dangle switched spots. This led to Tim singing the Language of the Gods chorus while everyone else worked their way into the song on different instruments. It wasn\'t a full blown song but it was pretty close. Throughout this segment of the night Animal played drums, bass and guitar. Tim played guitar, keyboard, drums and bass. Dangle played bass and drums and Jordan played keyboard and guitar. Everyone was taking care of business on their respective instruments. They capped off the night by finishing No Quarter from Friday night. Adrian was on guitar, Jordan on keyboard and I\'m pretty sure Dangle was still on drums and Tim on bass. Not much you can say after that. Great times and ended just after 4am.

There was someone recording audio and another doing video. No promises they ever see the light of day though.

:wah: holy smokes
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice