Author Topic: ipod at work....  (Read 500 times)

SkyePrizm

• separator
ipod at work....
« on: July 09, 2007, 10:45:31 am »
So, i broke the Muzack system at work.   Maybe on purpose.   I think listening to Fergie 8 times a day would do that to a person.   But in any case, i\'ve found a way to plug my ipod into the speaker system at work.   Which actually has made my job more enjoyable, but also  i\'ve been spreading the word on The Breakfast throughout Westbrook, CT and the Tanger Outlets.  

I\'ve downloaded alot of live shows and stuff and they randomly play and shuffle in the mix.  Alot of kids ask me who they are,  When they are playing a show next, etc.  Somehow, I hope this helps.

But yesterday, I had the pleasure of meeting two peeps from this board, and i am soooo bad with names i can\'t remember your names.    I feel like an idiot.   So let me know your names.  =)

Rujah

• team digest
    • http://
ipod at work....
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 01:14:00 pm »
i just put a bunch of breakfast shows on my ipod and have been pimping them around central florida. just wondering if anyone knows what type of video can go on my ipod
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

obsession600

• The Duke Of NY A#1
    • http://
ipod at work....
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 01:58:25 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;151667
I\'ve downloaded alot of live shows and stuff and they randomly play and shuffle in the mix.  Alot of kids ask me who they are,  When they are playing a show next, etc.  Somehow, I hope this helps.

Ser grassroots move! That is great that people ask about the band. You should definitely point them towards this site.

Quote from: Rujah;152604
what type of video can go on my ipod

Quote from: iLounge
The iPod, Apple TV and iPhone will play back videos encoded using either the MPEG-4 or H.264 code

I\'m not sure if you are on mac or pc but here are some links for more info

dvd-ripping guide
ipod guide
ipod format info
"I taught them everything they know, but not everything I know."
"The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing."
-James Brown