Author Topic: 8-31-05 Solo Timmy @ Richters Anticipation Thread  (Read 8076 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
8-31-05 Solo Timmy @ Richters Anticipation Thread
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2005, 01:55:51 pm »
Quote from: phirehead
I\'m flying solo (Dave isn\'t allowed out anymore!!) and I\'m kinda tired....  :tired:

suck it up....before you know it Timmy Tour will be over for good.....

What happened to Dave?  Did he go to the well one to many times?  Get thewife on here...I demand an explination!
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2005, 01:57:02 pm »
<<<< Done and Done

Sie und i in ein klein Spielzeug Geschäft Kauf ein Beutel von Ballon mit d Geld wir haben Satz sie frei an d Bruch von Dämmerung \' bis eins nach dem anderen sie sein gehen zurück an Unterseite, Wanze in d Software Blitz d Anzeige, etwas aus dort schwimmen in d Sommer Himmel neunundneunzig rot Ballon gehen durch neunundneunzig rot Ballon schwimmen in d Sommer Himmel Panik Glocke, es sein rot Alarm dort sein etwas hier von irgendwo sonst d Krieg Maschine Frühling zu Leben erschließen ein eifrig Auge fokussieren es auf d Himmel als neunundneunzig rot Ballon gehen durch neunundneunzig Entscheidung Festlichkeit neunundneunzig Minister treffen zu sorgen, sorgen, Super- scurry ausrufen d Truppe  jetzt in einer Hast ist dieses, was wir dieses sind es, Jungen, dieser sind Krieg gewartet haben, den der Präsident auf der Linie ist, während neunundneunzig rote Ballone durch undBenzinkanister Hielten Neunundneunzig Kriegsminister Streichholz sichfürschlaueLeute Witterten schonfette Beute Riefen gehen:  Und Krieg wollten Macht Mann, werhättedasgedacht?  WeitkommtWegen Dass es einmal so neunundneunzig Luftballons Neunundneunzig Luftballons neunundneunzig Träume ich und jeder ein roter Ballon gehabt habe, es ganz rüber sein, und ich stehe recht im Staub, der eine Stadt war, die, ich eine Andenken gerade finden könnte, um zu prüfen, daß die Welt hier hier es ist, ein roter Ballon war ich an Sie denke und es gehen lasse
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

SlimPickens

• just the tip
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2005, 01:59:48 pm »
Quote from: Spacey
<<<< Done and Done

Sie und i in ein klein Spielzeug Geschäft Kauf ein Beutel von Ballon mit d Geld wir haben Satz sie frei an d Bruch von Dämmerung \' bis eins nach dem anderen sie sein gehen zurück an Unterseite, Wanze in d Software Blitz d Anzeige, etwas aus dort schwimmen in d Sommer Himmel neunundneunzig rot Ballon gehen durch neunundneunzig rot Ballon schwimmen in d Sommer Himmel Panik Glocke, es sein rot Alarm dort sein etwas hier von irgendwo sonst d Krieg Maschine Frühling zu Leben erschließen ein eifrig Auge fokussieren es auf d Himmel als neunundneunzig rot Ballon gehen durch neunundneunzig Entscheidung Festlichkeit neunundneunzig Minister treffen zu sorgen, sorgen, Super- scurry ausrufen d Truppe  jetzt in einer Hast ist dieses, was wir dieses sind es, Jungen, dieser sind Krieg gewartet haben, den der Präsident auf der Linie ist, während neunundneunzig rote Ballone durch undBenzinkanister Hielten Neunundneunzig Kriegsminister Streichholz sichfürschlaueLeute Witterten schonfette Beute Riefen gehen:  Und Krieg wollten Macht Mann, werhättedasgedacht?  WeitkommtWegen Dass es einmal so neunundneunzig Luftballons Neunundneunzig Luftballons neunundneunzig Träume ich und jeder ein roter Ballon gehabt habe, es ganz rüber sein, und ich stehe recht im Staub, der eine Stadt war, die, ich eine Andenken gerade finden könnte, um zu prüfen, daß die Welt hier hier es ist, ein roter Ballon war ich an Sie denke und es gehen lasse

:lollol:

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2005, 02:00:23 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs

Let me get this straight, we are celebrating life with someone who we have repeatedly said is trying to kill us?

the irony of it all

you got it....

so what time can we expect you at Richters Spacey?

Let\'s say, 9-ish?

that should give me enough time for every good parking spot in New Haven to be taken and let me walk, need the exercise, practice 99 Red Balloons in German and think about life.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2005, 02:02:02 pm »

Let\'s say, 9-ish?

that should give me enough time for every good parking spot in New Haven to be taken and let me walk, need the exercise, practice 99 Red Balloons in German and think about life.

That is the type of can-do attitude that you need to have on Timmy Tour...
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2005, 02:29:03 pm »

I know there is a lot of shit going on in the world today....  The Gulf Coast is decimated.  A thousand people (mostly women and children) have met their demise in the Tigris River...  And those are just the headlines for today.  Every moment of every day is filled with tales of horror and injustice.

I feel extremely fortunate to have been born in the Northeast of these United States Of America.  Lets thank our lucky stars that we are able to drive into downtown New Haven and rock out with TPalms.  Lets send our best wishes and prayers and aid to the people in need.  But life is short and you never ever know what kind of trials and tribulations lurk around every corner of your life, so lets make tonight a night to celebrate life....for Timmy Tour Continues.

:brings tear to the eye:
*Gia*

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2005, 02:39:35 pm »
Quote from: bezerker

:brings tear to the eye:

I am glad I touched you....
Though it brings a tear to the eye...does it bring a Bezerker to Richters?

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2005, 02:42:02 pm »
see yaal there you fudgepackin buttpirates!!!!!!
whos got my heady ride??
lets go down now and drink to the tsunami victims!!!
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2005, 02:43:27 pm »
Wah....Chags is pickin me up around 7:30/8.... Let us know...

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2005, 02:44:00 pm »
i will not be attending this evening due to preparations for this weekend......and i\'m working tomorow morning.......yes that\'s right, I am working.  alli and i made a list last night of everything we need so i think for once we will actually be prepared.  we will be meeting you at utica right steve ??
*Gia*

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2005, 02:47:34 pm »
Gav, as I understand it....we will be meeting you guys at the electric company...

Tonight\'s Wich: Rufus > Inner Glimpse > New Song > Inner Glimpse > Rufus

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2005, 02:47:58 pm »
im headin down wit mr.tickles.
8pm
backroom
CONSERMIFIED!
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

phirehead

• dodging ser crazy
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2005, 02:48:30 pm »
Quote from: phirehead
I\'m flying solo (Dave isn\'t allowed out anymore!!) and I\'m kinda tired....  :tired:

suck it up....before you know it Timmy Tour will be over for good.....

What happened to Dave?  Did he go to the well one to many times?  Get thewife on here...I demand an explination!

Well, Dave\'s tour is over. Maybe he\'ll repel down the side of the house and sneak out, but I think it\'s safe to say you won\'t be seeing him any time soon...

Maybe I will suck it up and just go, but I have to be responsible... I have class in the morning and how am I going to discuss symbolism if I\'ll out of it....  :sigh:

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2005, 02:50:23 pm »
if you cant discuss symbolism with a Timmy Tour hangover you have no business being in college...wait...are you in college or are you a senior at Cheshire High????

SlimPickens

• just the tip
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2005, 02:52:10 pm »
I am glad I touched you....

pedarass dude