Author Topic: 8-31-05 Solo Timmy @ Richters Anticipation Thread  (Read 8078 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
8-31-05 Solo Timmy @ Richters Anticipation Thread
« on: August 31, 2005, 01:01:25 pm »
so here we are again.  Its a Wednesday on planet Earth.  That means your friend and mine, Timmy Palmieri will be taking the back room at Richters and turning it into a hootin, hollaring, and whistlefull scene of dancing and drinking and some of the best acoustic music out there today...

I know there is a lot of shit going on in the world today....  The Gulf Coast is decimated.  A thousand people (mostly women and children) have met their demise in the Tigris River...  And those are just the headlines for today.  Every moment of every day is filled with tales of horror and injustice.

I feel extremely fortunate to have been born in the Northeast of these United States Of America.  Lets thank our lucky stars that we are able to drive into downtown New Haven and rock out with TPalms.  Lets send our best wishes and prayers and aid to the people in need.  But life is short and you never ever know what kind of trials and tribulations lurk around every corner of your life, so lets make tonight a night to celebrate life....for Timmy Tour Continues.
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 01:14:49 pm »
but, what about the parking in downtown New Haven?

<<<< look for me to join the panhandlers or bums that ask for change this evening. Instead of just begging for change, I will either dance for your change, wrestle/arm wrestle you for your change, tell you a story, tell you a joke or simply mug you. Your pick.

That is a better offer then anyone of those other so called "bums". I want your money and will do whatever I can for it.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 01:14:51 pm »
Quote from: Spacey

I believe parking was EXTRA tough last week because Yale kids were coming back to school....I am pretty sure that it should be a bit easier this week...

and we are talking about celebrating life.....
there\'s no bitching about parking when you are celebrating the fact that you are alive and relatively well in 2005.
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 01:16:13 pm »
Seriously Spacey! sheesh
Masturbation in the MFA

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 01:18:29 pm »
Me no bitching. Me just wondering.

Let me get this straight, we are celebrating life with someone who we have repeatedly said is trying to kill us?

the irony of it all

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 01:18:41 pm »
oh shit Spacey....you got sheeshed!

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005, 01:23:37 pm »
I was way out of line.

either way, I was thinking that being able to park in downtown New Haven would be a celebratrion of life. I mean you can\'t do that in downtown New Orleans, can you?

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2005, 01:33:12 pm »

<<<< look for me to join the panhandlers or bums that ask for change this evening. Instead of just begging for change, I will either dance for your change, wrestle/arm wrestle you for your change, tell you a story, tell you a joke or simply mug you. Your pick.

That is a better offer then anyone of those other so called "bums". I want your money and will do whatever I can for it.

What happened to your can recycling business?  

Seriously, can returns in the reason I never had an official part-time job in college.  I used to live in a dorm that preferred to drink on all nights of the week.  I would ask people to set aside their empty cases and I would simply collect them and return the already sorted cases to the redemption center.  It was a very efficient system and didn\'t require much work because people simply presented entirely filled cases to me.  I gotta teach these bums collecting cans with bags and shopping carts a thing or two about an efficient can recycling business.  Secret tool for efficiency: college drunks.  One building could yield an easy $30 bucks on a given morning/afternoon.

Enjoy the show!
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2005, 01:35:00 pm »
returning cans is just about to start up again. I plan on hitting up 4 colleges in the area. those college kids could care less where the cans end up after they are done with them.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2005, 01:36:10 pm »
there was a homeless guy outside of sidebar last week who washed and waxed both mine and timmy\'s vehicles for $15 each while we were inside.. did a pretty nice job too, imo..

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2005, 01:43:15 pm »
Quote from: davepeck
there was a homeless guy outside of sidebar last week who washed and waxed both mine and timmy\'s vehicles for $15 each while we were inside.. did a pretty nice job too, imo..

this is what is the problem, those bums just ask for money up at Richter\'s, down the street a little, they provided services.

phirehead

• dodging ser crazy
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2005, 01:48:21 pm »
I agree, Stevie. I am thankful that, despite what is going on in my world and the world in general, I can still go and just take a couple hours and have a good time and get caught up in the fun that is Timmy Tour.
I\'m not sure if I\'m coming out tonight. I\'m flying solo (Dave isn\'t allowed out anymore!!) and I\'m kinda tired....  :tired:

SlimPickens

• just the tip
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2005, 01:53:08 pm »
there are folks that drive around my neighborhood cleaning out the recycle bins of all cans.  

Jeff, I\'ll buy you some beers tonight, but you must sing "99 Red Balloons" in German.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2005, 01:53:52 pm »

Let me get this straight, we are celebrating life with someone who we have repeatedly said is trying to kill us?

the irony of it all

you got it....

so what time can we expect you at Richters Spacey?

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2005, 01:55:47 pm »
Quote from: phirehead
(Dave isn\'t allowed out anymore!!)

:holyshit:

uh oh...