Author Topic: Setlist: 2009-08-01 - Sully\'s; Hartford, CT  (Read 5247 times)

Ren

• what?
Setlist: 2009-08-01 - Sully\'s; Hartford, CT
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2009, 06:59:27 pm »
there really aren\'t any words.

escher\'s 1 was great, had a feeling it was gonna go into something just not such a hard wild pack so early in the set/show, i really wanted that one, cuz a few random moments the night before reminded me of it.  queeb was just amazing, don\'t know if i can recall seeing a better one, maybe i have, maybe i haven\'t i don\'t know anymore.  i do know that i was totally sober and it mad me feel like i was not.  it just kept getting pushed higher and higher, so many ridiculous peaks.  shit.  a wonderfully placed and needed wake up in a coma had me hoping for an overexposure somewhere in the mix, maybe not right then, but at some point.  i\'d have to settle for a really strong, escher\'s 4, like there are weak ones or something, which i really wanted to hear the night before.  oh well ;).  despite hearing beef barley about 300 times since spance first heard eyes, (pretty sure i saw you there cuz we used to call you "mini rj" when you had long hair, cuz you looked just like my boy) it wasn\'t half bad, excellent build to echinda\'s that had me fuckin\' clapping about it before it started, like a fuckin\' goof.  that seemed to crank things up even further before seemlessly coming back into beef.

i too thought they were fucking around with eyes and not actually going to play it, nice bust out.  i, and apparently jordan, cuz he kept yelling one more verse, wanted them to finish it so i could hear their take on the end part that i love so much, but whatever, it was still great with one of the longest, nicest solos i\'ve ever heard jordan play.  great lead into an absolutely out of this galaxy fuckin\' synergy, was a song. spunk was also a great version with a damn good chris solo as well as a nice little one by adrian as well.

nice doughboy too. hearing that one a lot lately, fine with me!

yeah, mill street is gonna be great, they really are riding one hell of a wave right now.
"...someone\'s toying with us, Mr. Bravo, and no one makes a Sit N\' Spin out of Adam West..."

spance

• ride
    • http://
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2009, 11:09:31 pm »
well said walsh (just kiddin\', couldn\'t resist)

my initial feeling was that friday night was the better of the two but i\'m not so sure anymore.

pre-gamin on saturday with Stevie, Bill, Nick and Greg was definitely a blast...a huge thanks goes out to Bill for driving...Stevie for getting in touch with me...and Nick for making me want to listen to some Disco Biscuits...i forgot how fun it is to go to a show with someone other then myself.

if i live to be an old man (which i hope i do) one thing will always be a given in my heart; The Breakfast and their Family of Fans are the GREATEST I HAVE EVER KNOWN!!!!!!!!!!
I\'m gonna break the speed of sound with my silver bullet!!

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2009, 08:27:29 pm »
this setlist still blows me away everytime i look at it, wish i was there.