Author Topic: Anti-Bush license plate on eBay  (Read 2132 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Anti-Bush license plate on eBay
« on: June 09, 2005, 07:12:41 am »

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 12:39:19 pm »
If people have this kind of money to throw away, why don\'t they just send me the check. I can use it worthlessly.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 01:10:49 pm »
Having zero dollars in my bank account I say the same to. :)
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 01:15:16 pm »
what does a custom license plate cost ? like 40 bucks?

This guy is making a killing. Good for him. I cannot believe what people will spend money on.

Everytime I make grilled cheese now I keep looking for the face of money ;)
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

Mamalakabubadaya

• http://
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 02:53:14 pm »
that is pretty dumb and i cannot believe people are willing to spend that much money to show that they don\'t like bush. what a waste.

to be honest, i could care less. the last election was more of a decision between a giant douche or turd sandwich, but that\'s just my opinion.

NADER 2008

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 03:15:25 pm »
What is sad is that people think this makes a difference. It doesn\'t. If people truelly felt that way about Bush, the country wouldn\'t have voted him in for a second term. There is no one to blame but us. What else that makes me sick is that people \'hide\' behind this shit. Take a lesson from our parents generation, nothing ever gets done without a revolution. Its that simple. We want change, stand up and fight for what you believe in otherwise, shut up.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 06:32:08 pm »
The two party system combined with the fact that the facistic party has shifted too far left and is filled with a bunch of pussies, radicals, and shit-for-brains is what is doing us in.

I don\'t think Nader is the right choice either.
Masturbation in the MFA

kindm's

• Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 06:53:57 pm »
I  would disagree with the idea that the facistic Party has shifted left at all on the contrary I would argue that the problem is that the facistic Party has shifted to far right which in essence blends the lines between facist and facist.

I will agree with the folks who say that the facists are a bunch of wimps. They let the facists run over them with everything, they are such wimps they wont even admit to being liberal. As if the liberal is a terrible thing to be. I guess when your choice is between 2 rich white guys whos world experience is unlike any normal person I might happen to know. The world of the silver spoons, of getting in to Yale and Harvard and the like because of who you know, getting by on a wink and a smile. Never having done a real honest days work but still somehow mangae to have endless amounts of money to spend and "get by." And  That isn\'t enough, they have such HUGE egos that they feel that they know better than the average american what is good for us, they sit in their lofty chairs of elitism pointing their fingers down on the rest of us, making judgements about everything from the environment to what people do in their bedrooms. All the while without care or consequence because they know that none of those laws will ever be applied to them. They are above reproach and the worst part is they know it and thumb it in our faces everyday.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2005, 06:56:48 pm »
what he said  ^^^^^^^^^^^^

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2005, 07:00:34 pm »
If JFK, the man everyone thinks of when they think of the facistic party, was running now, I don\'t even think he could even run as a facist. The party has absolutely shifted left. No question. What makes you say it has shifted right?

Edited by mistake: Sorry jocelyn, I clicked on the wrong button when i went to reply.
Masturbation in the MFA

kindm's

• Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2005, 07:39:22 pm »
I woudl say it has def. shifted right. You have folks like liberman, clinton, schumer etc all high profile dems that are basically facist light. They have sponsored more bills to limit freedoms then anybody. They all started taking very facist stances toward crime, terrorism, economy censorship etc. Hillary Clinton and Joe liberman might has well be facists.

The idea of the facistic party being full of nut jobs and the like is very much what the facists want you to think. There are just as many or more crazy fuckers in the facist party but the dems. dont do a very effective job of pointing that out, hell they dont do a very good job at anything anymore.

The issue is that the facists have done a masterful job of painting the term facist as a horrible person who is unamerican and is not patriotic. So folks who used to call themselves facists do their best to distance themselves from what people envision a facist would be and in this case that would be facist. It is just a matter of these folks being shown for what they really are. A bunch of people who care about 1 thing and 1 thing only, their jobs and getting re-elected.

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2005, 10:21:23 pm »
You have bought into Hillary\'s latest campaign. She has been working very hard to seem "more moderate" (more conservative.) She\'s an idiot.

I agree with you about the dems you pointed out, but they don\'t represent the whole party.

My opinions about the facistic party have nothing to do with facist propaganda. I am distancing myself from them not because I fear being seen as unpatriotic but because I can no longer align my viewpoints with theirs. They no longer represent my personal platform. Actually, had I been more politically aware in the past, I probably would have realized that they never did. I do agree that the repulicans work extremely hard at demonizing the dems, but that certainly goes both ways. If you were to take seriously many of the statements from some of the more vocal (and nutty) dems like Dean, you would believe that all conservatives were racist, war-mongering pigs. I also don\'t like how so many liberals and liberal publications (such as the Boston Globe :P) make anyone who is religious-minded look like an inferior dimwitted moron. It\'s not very nice, and they will eventually hurt their voter base because so many immigrants traditionally vote facist, and many of these people are extrememly pious individuals. I just think the facistic party is doing a great job alienating its constituency, and I think it is because there are so many outspoken dems who are too far left.
Masturbation in the MFA

Dan K

• Celebrate Your Youth
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2005, 01:21:27 am »
well, i can\'t say i know a whole lot about politics. but from what i do know, i can definitely say fuck bush.
"I always tell the truth, even when I lie." - Tony Montana

kindm's

• Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2005, 10:23:43 am »
The problem with extremely pious or religious types as you put it, is that they are never content to just be concerned with their own salvation. They like the others really try to push their MORALS on everyone else. If they wanted to apply the religious rules and doctrines to themselves and live by them no one including myself would have any issues with that. In fact i would encourage it.

I will add this and it is something to consider. Whenever the folks who are currently running the country have had the decision making power we have been at War. Take with it what you will. Under Reagan, cheney rumsfeld and the others were there. we had combat missions all the time, Bush 1 same group of folks and we go to war in Iraq. Bush 2 we got to War again with Iraq.

The other point I will add is that the folks who parade themselves as religious on the political stgae always pick and choose the morality. Ifd they are so religious why do the kill their fellow man. They wage war turning their backs on the very teachings they will shout about when it suits them. They dont do a damn thing for the poor, starving, the Meek and down trotten.

Think what it would be like to be a child in some place where they don\'t teach modern Science or evolution all because a long time ago a bunch of guys got together to create this book and then proceede to tell everyone that it was the word of God knowing fully well they all sat in a commitee arguing what should make it in and what shouldn\'t. What teachings and storys were "true" and which stories were "false".

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2005, 12:24:06 pm »
Quote from: kindm\'s
The problem with extremely pious or religious types as you put it, is that they are never content to just be concerned with their own salvation. They like the others really try to push their MORALS on everyone else. If they wanted to apply the religious rules and doctrines to themselves and live by them no one including myself would have any issues with that. In fact i would encourage it.

That is a rude generalization, and it\'s not fair.

I will add this and it is something to consider. Whenever the folks who are currently running the country have had the decision making power we have been at War. Take with it what you will. Under Reagan, cheney rumsfeld and the others were there. we had combat missions all the time, Bush 1 same group of folks and we go to war in Iraq. Bush 2 we got to War again with Iraq.

Well this is not new information. We all know Bush is a figurehead and is not running the counrty.

The other point I will add is that the folks who parade themselves as religious on the political stgae always pick and choose the morality. Ifd they are so religious why do the kill their fellow man. They wage war turning their backs on the very teachings they will shout about when it suits them. They dont do a damn thing for the poor, starving, the Meek and down trotten.

What I was talking about has nothing to do with this. I was not saying that people SHOULD make religion a part of their campaign; I think it has no place there. What I am saying is I don\'t like how the leftist media, which I believe to be the majority, demeans anyone who has Christian faith. You could argue about why do they kill their fellow man and call themselves moral till the cows come home. There will never be a satisfactory answer to that. War will never seem moral, it\'s always unfortunate, but sometimes it is necessary. (No, I don\'t think it is now.)

Think what it would be like to be a child in some place where they don\'t teach modern Science or evolution all because a long time ago a bunch of guys got together to create this book and then proceede to tell everyone that it was the word of God knowing fully well they all sat in a commitee arguing what should make it in and what shouldn\'t. What teachings and storys were "true" and which stories were "false".

Also, think about what it would be like to be persecuted for your religious beliefs, shoudl you chose to have them, here in the good ole US of A. Doesn\'t just happen to Muslims anymore!
Masturbation in the MFA