Author Topic: Moe. Down memories (other than the breakfast)  (Read 4912 times)

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Moe. Down memories (other than the breakfast)
« on: September 06, 2005, 01:39:39 pm »
Moe. Down truly was an amazing weekend.  it was great to have so many of the fam there, it really felt like home.  I figured this would be a good place to talk about moe.down memories, and leave the setlist thread be.  my list begins here.........

- Almost getting arrested with the band and crew, cops took everything we had  and sent us on our way

- getting in for free with dobz and ellis then selling my ticket

- Rebubula opener ( by far my favorite moe song)

- Ellis-D passing out night right after doing nitrous balloons with dobz and I, just a few hours after ranting about how he was going to go crazy this weekend, not go to sleep, and show us a new side of ellis. ( he was the first one to sleep, well besides holly who\'s always tired)

- Ellis ranting about how popular he is, and that he\'s going to me mayor of moe.down since everyone there knew him

- doing balloons with leith late saturday night in the nitrous lot, listening to him scream at the top of his lungs  THE MUTHAFUCKIN BREAKFAST YEEEEEEEEAH and TIMMY P IS THE FUCKIN MAN YEEEEEEEEEAH all up and down the lot .  by far the funniest / most intense experience of the weekend

- Oldnewbies HEADDIE tent area..........the place was incredible

- walking around with Dobz and randomly running into a stumbling princesscaspian with a bottle of jager in her hand screaming out " who wants a free jager shot " then going on an adventure with the pair

- 30 funnel challenge guy........ he was just completely out of control

- california mist, great white(or white shark?), purple grape, mango, skunk

- listening to ellis talk shit about my air mattress, then finding him sleeping on  it that night

- stevie genc\'s "Dose Me" sign

- Dobz\'s sales pitches........ " who\'s got my headdieeee.........."  "free cuddlin at night, bitchin in the mornin"  "free sex with written consent"  " I got your headdie brain cells, 2 for fiiiiiiiiiive"  and many, many more

my list could go on forever, but there are some of things that made this weekend as memorable as it is
*Gia*

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 01:42:46 pm »
just movin this to the TFA forum.
Postcount +1.

Mamalakabubadaya

• http://
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 02:57:27 pm »
i haven\'t posted anything about this past weekend yet because i want to wait for my brain to get back in order...

some things to add to the list:

-meeting matisyahu

-walking into a tree and nearly becoming a freak of nature cyclops

-seeing how many people fell in the hole right next to our campground

-seeing the true machine that tickler anderson is--who in their right mind hikes up a fucking mountain at 5AM drunk?

-meeting some awesome people--paul/chris

-jumping on people\'s backs (davepeck/dobs) and i\'m pretty sure i was violated

-having kids run up to me asking for samplers at TB\'s set

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 03:29:48 pm »
Quote from: Mamalakabubadaya
-seeing the true machine that tickler anderson is--who in their right mind hikes up a fucking mountain at 5AM drunk?

The hike to the top of the mountain was more like 6am on saturday morning.  

Todd- our fearless leader

Gfunk- second in command

stephengencs- needed some motivation and inspiration, but thanks to Todd and Georgie, I made it to the top, and achieved a feeling of accomplishment that I haven\'t felt in a long long time.....

moe.memory that wont make my review....

walking back to the camp towards the end of a moe. set on friday night with elisa and holly, these guys asked us why we were leaving as the set wasnt near over...holly replied, "because this shit sucks".....The look of confusion on all three guys faces was priceless....I still :lol: when thinking about that...
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Mamalakabubadaya

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 03:33:58 pm »
so true..this weekend confirms the fact that i don\'t like moe. thank you breakfast for putting on a fucking monumental performance and getting me into the festival for free :)

adding on to the fact that i don\'t like moe, some guy came up to me while i was passing out breakfast samplers and like puts this fake tattoo on my arm at the same time saying "you don\'t choose your family." i take the paper off of it and it says moe.fla or family or something. i had to have bezerker write "SUCKS" next to the moe on my arm in sharpie just to clarify things.

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 04:00:40 pm »
Quote from: bezerker

- doing balloons with leith late saturday night in the nitrous lot, listening to him scream at the top of his lungs  THE MUTHAFUCKIN BREAKFAST YEEEEEEEEAH and TIMMY P IS THE FUCKIN MAN YEEEEEEEEEAH all up and down the lot .  by far the funniest / most intense experience of the weekend

- Oldnewbies HEADDIE tent area..........the place was incredible

- 30 funnel challenge guy........ he was just completely out of control

- california mist, great white(or white shark?), purple grape, mango, skunk

- stevie genc\'s "Dose Me" sign

- Dobz\'s sales pitches........ " who\'s got my headdieeee.........."  "free cuddlin at night, bitchin in the mornin"  "free sex with written consent"  " I got your headdie brain cells, 2 for fiiiiiiiiiive"  and many, many more

my list could go on forever, but there are some of things that made this weekend as memorable as it is

I did not want to type all that again but those are highlights. The Sat. nite Nitrous adventure w/ Gavin was truly one of the best times I have ever had at a fest or any concert for that matter. Spreading the gospel of The Breakfast while on the heady medi balloons was as SER as it gets.
 I remember some guy saying Timmy who? My only answer was TIM PALMIERI MOTHERFUCKER! He got it. The last time I went screaming in the lot about how awesome a band was i had to have been 17 or 18 @ a GD show no doubt.LOL It was a fun time. I have never seen someone consume as much nitrous as Gavin did w/o some serious damage happening. He made it through w/o a scratch and probably got a deal from Dobs on Brain Cells so he\'s got that going for him.
More to come later i have to go work for a bit.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 04:08:49 pm »
speaking of nitrous folks....I have never ever ever seen so many tanks going for so long....
There were tanks as far as the eyes could see and as far as the ears could hear.  They started on friday night and basically went straight through to monday afternoon...unreal nitrous scene...consistant 7 for 20\'s all weekend....

The truly unbelieveable part...I only did about 4 balloons all weekend.....
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2005, 04:20:14 pm »
N2O heaven.

mmmmm, nitrious, mmmmmm
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2005, 04:38:56 pm »
Quote from: Spacey
N2O heaven.

mmmmm, nitrious, mmmmmm

You were in my mind all weekend Spacey....everyone I saw with balloons in their hands, made me think of you in Asbury Park.....  I did make a connection with a kid who lives in RI and said we could probably get us a tank plus hardward for like $275....Wheelin At The Wheelhouse Baby!

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2005, 05:22:35 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs
walking back to the camp towards the end of a moe. set on friday night with elisa and holly, these guys asked us why we were leaving as the set wasnt near over...holly replied, "because this shit sucks".....The look of confusion on all three guys faces was priceless....I still :lol: when thinking about that...

:lol: That\'s fuckin great!!  I love it!!
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2005, 07:24:42 pm »
-Phil stealing the spun out uncle sam american flag guys hat then pantsing him in front of half of moe down.
-Sean beating up his tent, the lantern, the giant head, and his poor styrafoam cooler.
-phil running around with the giant head on
-BC slapping a wook across the face ass hard as he could for a beer.
-heckling and fucking with every single person that walked by our campsite all day saturday

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2005, 07:42:30 pm »
If there is one thing I do know, It\'s that the b\'fast family knows how to party like rock stars.... May the fun carry on....
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

Dan K

• Celebrate Your Youth
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2005, 08:22:47 pm »
hey, breakfast is the shit, no doubt. but moe. fucking rocks. I had the luxury of seeing both bands live this summer and they both threw down sick ass sets. So now you\'re gonna say that moe. sucks, but SCI is the shit right?! haha
"I always tell the truth, even when I lie." - Tony Montana

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2005, 08:51:27 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs
Quote from: Spacey
N2O heaven.

mmmmm, nitrious, mmmmmm

You were in my mind all weekend Spacey....everyone I saw with balloons in their hands, made me think of you in Asbury Park.....  I did make a connection with a kid who lives in RI and said we could probably get us a tank plus hardward for like $275....Wheelin At The Wheelhouse Baby!

We need to talk pronto. I will personally purchase this. Days of work are over. All we need is to hop on tour.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2005, 09:01:03 pm »
i was watching the redwalls set, when i saw timmy, ron and adrian walk into the backstage area. i decided to go back to see them, so left the redwalls for a few moe.ments. (it was hard to do....they were great) i quickly walked back and found them still in a line to get there wristbands and such. i walked up to timmy, in the middle of backstage, and asked him if he needed a tour guide. he started laughing and asked if i knew anyone who knew their way around. i also started to laugh and said that i knew someone who could help him. then i gave him directions to the (to quote gencs) "the headiest camp site at the whole fucking moe.down", which, to my delight, is where he spent BOTH of his setbreaks, drinking my guiness. i also got a visit from ron with d/peck along with multiple visits from jordan which included a breakfast and a passout among others. we just covered him with all the tarps and stuff we could find and he spent the night. i know you said non breakfast memories....but i\'ve been going to moe.down a long time and have lots of those. i want to always reflect back on my breakfast at moe.down memories!