Author Topic: StrangeCreek; Greenfield, MA  (Read 10501 times)

Rujah

• team digest
    • http://
StrangeCreek; Greenfield, MA
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2010, 11:44:13 pm »
Quote from: Gfunk;257540
bequebus, see the light, tunage, the chase, 2001, rufus, episode 3, sleeping beauty, shotgun butterfly                                                                   posted by sketchy jeff aka saikadelik

Damn. Thought the Breakfast was Saturday night. Still, I\'ll go for the Max Creek Special. At least I\'ll see some Kung Fu. Haven\'t yet seen them in person, so should be cool. When on Saturday does this deal start, and when on Sunday should I leave?
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2010, 06:34:44 am »
bequebus, see the light, tunage, the chase, 2001, rufus, episode 3, sleeping beauty, shotgun butterfly                                                                   posted by sketchy jeff aka saikadelik

now that\'s ser!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2010, 09:18:29 am »
Quote from: frolfer;257543

now that\'s ser!

what he said.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2010, 04:47:32 pm »
great time opening jam > buquebus had to be 45 minutes.   wish more  bfam was there but the crowd was ragin !
*Gia*

inCognito

• piano slinger
    • http://www.shorelinepiano.net
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2010, 06:30:19 pm »
great times rockin with you gabo!  are you headed back or are you done?

i wish i had made it in time for the entire quebus jam.... caught the end... but this show really left little for want.  

encore was peace frog > shotgun butterfly

the energy of the crowd was high and it was great to see them feed off of it.  it is impossible to pick specific highlights...  if forced to choose, 2001 and sleeping beauty and rufus.  but that does not take away from anything else!

suffice it to say, i can\'t wait for these tapes!

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2010, 01:12:06 pm »
Nastyness!
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2010, 02:45:07 pm »
wow.. Kung Fu started at like 4am and had scott murawski and jeff pevar sittin in and deanglis on bass.. late night/early morning and im hurtin but they killed it . great set
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

tpalms4prez

• :banwpoa:
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2010, 11:51:52 am »
was this one recorded for archive?

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2010, 12:27:17 pm »
anyone keep a Fu setlist? i really wanted to go but i just couldn\'t make it until 4:00 am after raging the night before. Sally\'d out
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2010, 02:00:26 pm »
I was so busy with the house sound I forgot all about recording.  I did get a chance to set up one mic midway through.  Have not listened yet.  On another note I pulled a sick matrix of the Consider the source set I mixed on Sunday...

bonzo

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2010, 11:04:00 pm »
so... no setlist? anyone know what tune jeff pevar & murowski sat in on at least?
-gfunk

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2010, 03:51:52 am »
Something fucked up wirh my memory card. Promptinmg me to keeo for matting it.i Think i had pit that card in a digital camera and it did a bad thing.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2010, 07:40:07 am »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;257598
Something fucked up wirh my memory card. Promptinmg me to keeo for matting it.i Think i had pit that card in a digital camera and it did a bad thing.

ive recovered files after an accidental reformat/corrupt file system using Get Data Back For FAT and NTFS for windows. not sure of a program for linux that does the same thing

mvallo

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2010, 09:53:16 am »

my zoom has been very reliable.  A drunk dude fell on and poured an entire drink on the recorder and it damaged one of the channels. he also grabbed my mic stand and hit Chris fitz in the face with it as he was falling to the floor. anyway,  It has a 1 year warranty. I sent mine out and had it repaired in 5 weeks.  besides this incident I have never lost a show.

stublatt

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2010, 10:28:11 am »
Quote from: mvallo;257602

my zoom has been very reliable.  A drunk dude fell on and poured an entire drink on the recorder and it damaged one of the channels. he also grabbed my mic stand and hit Chris fitz in the face with it as he was falling to the floor. anyway,  It has a 1 year warranty. I sent mine out and had it repaired in 5 weeks.  besides this incident I have never lost a show.

Matt - did you get Murowski and Pevar sitting in with K-Fu?  Would love to eventually listen to/watch that one.  What song or songs did they do?