Author Topic: The Stone Church; Newmarket, NH  (Read 11119 times)

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
The Stone Church; Newmarket, NH
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2010, 06:12:06 pm »
Quote from: sąikidélik;251713
The Stone church is 100% SOLD OUT! i had a friend show up early to grab tix and he was denied! BIG BAG OF BS if you ask me. There are going to be dozens of sooory chips who are driving over an hour. I personally am not amused. Jillian\'s or Milly\'s in manchester would have been a better choice. But who knew. SOOOOORRRY  CHIP!

You fucking kidding?
Fuck You bitching about a SOLD OUT IN ADVANCE BREAKFAST show!

Are fucking ser?
They don\'t get many sold out venues much less in advance and when they do you bitch?
Fuck off.

This is EXACTLY what this band needs a sold out show with people getting denied.
 I hope people get shut out of Sully\'s also.

It breeds interest like nothing else you fucking n00b!
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2010, 06:28:43 pm »
I gotta agree with Leith, tho not as harshly:wink:while it really sucks to get denied, especially for those traveling a considerable distance, selling out the show in advance, :thumbsup: way to be fellas!

Have fun tonight martians!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2010, 07:23:52 pm »
If anyone wants to go, the management has agreed to allow a few more people in for the show tonight... call Todd (203)530-7056 to be put on the list
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

dj dizzy k

• Breakfast connoisseur
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2010, 07:37:30 pm »
All this talk about the show being sold out is getting me super excited. Even if capacity is only 100, there\'s obviously more people than that trying to go. Great way to start off 2010 if you ask me. Just be happy for the boys!...i personally can\'t wait for the day when everyone who can usually just walk into a breakfast show realizes how much they\'ve been taking a great thing for granted. And believe you me, that day will come. (probably sooner than you think).

stublatt

« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2010, 08:26:28 pm »
Quote from: dj dizzy k;251726
All this talk about the show being sold out is getting me super excited. Even if capacity is only 100, there\'s obviously more people than that trying to go. Great way to start off 2010 if you ask me. Just be happy for the boys!...i personally can\'t wait for the day when everyone who can usually just walk into a breakfast show realizes how much they\'ve been taking a great thing for granted. And believe you me, that day will come. (probably sooner than you think).

yeah - what he said!!!!![/FONT][/I][/B][/SIZE]

sąikidélik

• whateva will dangle do ya
    • http://www.myspace.com/bolofmanutoes
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2010, 08:55:36 pm »
Quote from: leith;251721
The Stone church is 100% SOLD OUT! i had a friend show up early to grab tix and he was denied! BIG BAG OF BS if you ask me. There are going to be dozens of sooory chips who are driving over an hour. I personally am not amused. Jillian\'s or Milly\'s in manchester would have been a better choice. But who knew. SOOOOORRRY  CHIP!

You fucking kidding?

Are fucking ser?
They don\'t get many sold out venues much less in advance and when they do you bitch?
Fuck off.

This is EXACTLY what this band needs a sold out show with people getting denied.

Thanks Leith. what was the last show you missed an hour from home? im over it i was just angry. soary, although i don\'t recall saying anything directly negative. but your right, who am i to be mad. n00b squad leader.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 09:41:32 pm by sąikidélik »

leith

« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2010, 10:24:56 pm »
Quote from: sąikidélik;251728
Quote from: leith;251721

You fucking kidding?

Are fucking ser?
Fuck off.

Thanks Leith. what was the last show you missed an hour from home? im over it i was just angry. soary, although i don\'t recall saying anything directly negative. but your right, who am i to be mad. n00b squad leader.

Yeah the bold type is totally a positive statement regarding the ADVANCE sell out of a Breakfast show. :rolleyes:

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2010, 10:36:16 pm »
lets not all start blowing eachother because they sold out the stone church......if tonight wasnt a sell out i would give up my hope for humanity.....what ends up happening will only be some of the sickest Breakfast music to date..........coma opener?
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

leith

« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2010, 10:40:28 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;251732
lets not all start blowing eachother because they sold out the stone church......if tonight wasnt a sell out i would give up my hope for humanity.....what ends up happening will only be some of the sickest Breakfast music to date..........coma opener?

d00d they sold it out in advance and then some it seems. Yeah it\'s a small place but they don\'t really sell it out everytime there anyway right? So there is reason to be stoked other than a n00b giving up tix to a show an hour away.:lol:

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2010, 11:01:24 pm »
I just like hearing that there is a sellout. Damn!

sąikidélik

• whateva will dangle do ya
    • http://www.myspace.com/bolofmanutoes
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2010, 12:01:53 am »
He showed up at 5pm to grab them. Tough luck i guess. next church show. Bet its ragin right now. Packed to the stained glass.

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2010, 12:16:15 am »
SETLIST peeps???
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2010, 01:46:29 am »
Did they lower the capacity since the new management took over?  I was there about 5 years ago and don\'t recall it being that small.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2010, 08:30:01 am »
Everyone must still be raging up in gypsy country!

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2010, 09:38:47 am »
Next time book a Friday & Saturday show!
Sell out a double header!!!
It\'s nice to be loved!