Author Topic: Rock On Boat Cruise; Boston, MA  (Read 10316 times)

Buquebus

• SER breakfast geek
    • http://
Rock On Boat Cruise; Boston, MA
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2009, 05:22:35 pm »
<<<< A440 fam 4lyf3
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 05:25:42 pm by Buquebus »
Not sure what is gonna transpire. Regardless, we ain\'t gonna forget the gravy.

estahwhaddup

• probably the only asian
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2009, 06:09:08 pm »
hahaha Universal Meltdown.  wish i could go.  atleast all of you will be able to see boston\'s sweet harbor while u-melt is playing (and when i say sweet, i mean its not that cool).
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." -Aldous Huxley

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2009, 06:11:00 pm »
i\'m cool w/ it.  i bet if it were the breakfast alone, it\'d be on a wednesday and no one would show up.

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2009, 07:28:40 pm »
I am fine with U-Melt to listen to...They were decent at Beardslee a few years back. Zack\'s a good guy. Yet I really haven\'t seen them enough to have a fair opinion. I do agree that TB should pwn this one and take the lead spot, but since it\'s all aboard, oh well!
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2009, 11:01:43 pm »
Quote from: Klout;227084
fuck umelt. they are such talentless hacks

:that:  I got excited till I opened the thread and saw that.  They really just bore the shit outta me.

either which way boat cruises are a lot of fun.  I might try to make this, we\'ll see when we get closer.  Does umelt have a good following in the Boston area?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 11:09:10 pm by Me! »
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2009, 01:00:36 am »
taint lick bday show?

didnt umelt cover the entire Apostrophe album? i\'d like to hear that, then judge them unfairly. i saw them once, wasnt blown away but i think they could def rock it
caress me, aunt jemima

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2009, 01:13:41 am »
so many people are being debbie downers. so what if u-melt sucks.    its a boat cruise.  the breakfast opens, by the time umelt starts playing, we\'ll all be drunk and not care.  ;)

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2009, 01:49:03 am »
sorry for being so neg. if i lived less than 6 hours from boston id go and rage the shit outa bfast and sea sik projectile vomit onto stage during poo shmelt

Dyed_Tie

• Right There That\'s It Yes
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2009, 11:50:38 am »
I don\'t know if I\'ve ever even heard U-Melt.  But as long as they don\'t grab shit out of their ass and throw it at the crowd, there\'s no reason to hate them.  

Not everyone can do what tB does so they do what they do.  Takes all kinds.  I would think everyone should be happy that there is going to be a crowd on the boat that can\'t leave during set break.  Who cares when the band plays?  Do they get paid?  That\'s all that really matters because that\'s what makes us able to see them.
If trees could scream do you think we would be so cavalier to cut them down? Maybe if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Probably the worst thing about having King Kong run rampant in your town would be the huge, monster genitalia.

I wish I had a kryptonite cross, because then I could keep Dracula and Superman away.
   :mario: :luigi: :yoshi:  :toad:

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2009, 11:52:44 am »
Quote from: Dyed_Tie;227246
I don\'t know if I\'ve ever even heard U-Melt.  But as long as they don\'t grab shit out of their ass and throw it at the crowd, there\'s no reason to hate them.  

Not everyone can do what tB does so they do what they do.  Takes all kinds.  I would think everyone should be happy that there is going to be a crowd on the boat that can\'t leave during set break.  Who cares when the band plays?  Do they get paid?  That\'s all that really matters because that\'s what makes us able to see them.

^^^^ Exactly!!! Nothing like having a captive audience that can\'t go anywhere ;)    Hope to see you on the boat!

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2009, 12:04:15 pm »
U-melt isn\'t that bad... they are very compositional. I\'ve never seen them live so I can\'t fully judge but on disc they sound good... though I can tell they just won\'t bring the same energy that TB does.

TB needs to play my hard hitter/throat kicker setlist and then maybe U-Melt will be too scared to play afterward.
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

Dyed_Tie

• Right There That\'s It Yes
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2009, 12:21:56 pm »
Definitely close with Taboo.  That and Wildpack are probably their best closers.
If trees could scream do you think we would be so cavalier to cut them down? Maybe if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Probably the worst thing about having King Kong run rampant in your town would be the huge, monster genitalia.

I wish I had a kryptonite cross, because then I could keep Dracula and Superman away.
   :mario: :luigi: :yoshi:  :toad:

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2009, 08:06:50 pm »
No way I\'m going if U-Melt is playing.

Geez, I\'m KIDDING!  I\'ll just leave after The Breakfast is done.

OK obviously that\'s not true, but I think we should get all .infoers together and heckle the shit out of U-Melt.  Let\'s chant "Let\'s go Break-fast" as loud as we can throughout their first song and then boo them when they\'re done.  During their second song we\'ll throw eggs at them.  Third song the chant will be, "U-Melt (clap clap) U-Suck (clap clap)".  I\'ll make some signs too... "U-Wish U were as good as The Breakfast!" and "Hey U-Melt...The Breakfast will Melt-U!" and "Walk the plank U-Suck!"  

RELAX kid I\'m just joshing ya.  U-Melt ain\'t bad.  And if U think they are, then just go out on the deck and SING THIS SHIT!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/R7yfISlGLNU&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/R7yfISlGLNU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2009, 08:07:23 pm »
YAY! I just saw Nermel 9 added herself on here.  ;)

roach2226

• snoop
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2009, 07:14:38 pm »
Umelt sounds like a never ending umphreys song played by a 3rd grade school recorder band