Author Topic: Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA  (Read 11357 times)

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2009, 05:15:10 pm »
Quote from: ChrisF;225607
havent the last 10 bfast shows been "greg ellis\'s last show"?

:point:rotfl

Yeah, but the lights are great... until he gets you right in the fuckingeye...
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

roach2226

• snoop
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2009, 05:32:05 pm »
Get REady for the Return of RUSHH

ellis-d

• Visual Enhancer
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2009, 06:29:42 pm »
Leaving fir CO Saturday morning assuming things dont go down the same way they did last time i was in noha. For those that dont know, legal issues have kept me on the east coast a bit longer than anticipated, but redemption is on its way friday and i will be driving off into the sunset after one more great night.
The lights from Ellis showed a mischevious sparkle
That flashed in his hollowed eye stare...

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2009, 07:26:14 pm »
i actually may go to this...anyone albany/upstate want in?
DS Newbers

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2009, 07:29:29 pm »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;225592
Quote from: bdfreetuna;225583

Food: Pinnochio\'s Pizza or Bueno Y Sano burritos

do they combine forces and issue a pizza burrito?

I dunno about a pizza burrito, but Antonio\'s definitely offers burrito pizza.  (a.k.a. The Mexican slice.)  Chicken, black beans, sour cream, avocado, tomato, cilantro, and rice on a slice, real nice.  Slice weighs close to 2 pounds.

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2009, 08:15:17 pm »
Quote from: Wolfman;225629
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;225592
Quote from: bdfreetuna;225583

Food: Pinnochio\'s Pizza or Bueno Y Sano burritos

do they combine forces and issue a pizza burrito?

I dunno about a pizza burrito, but Antonio\'s definitely offers burrito pizza.  (a.k.a. The Mexican slice.)  Chicken, black beans, sour cream, avocado, tomato, cilantro, and rice on a slice, real nice.  Slice weighs close to 2 pounds.

as taintface would say "i\'m percalatin\' just thinking about it"
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2009, 08:19:34 pm »
Quote from: ellis-d;225624
Leaving fir CO Saturday morning assuming things dont go down the same way they did last time i was in noha. For those that dont know, legal issues have kept me on the east coast a bit longer than anticipated, but redemption is on its way friday and i will be driving off into the sunset after one more great night.

so be there for the final last night with ellis.....again.....for the last time.....finally.....watch our little hatchling take to the sky and spread his wings over the rocky mountains..........
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

ellis-d

• Visual Enhancer
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2009, 08:35:14 pm »
just to be clear on one thing, this is a fan night for me. No lights, except for the ones shooting out my eyes cyclops style.
The lights from Ellis showed a mischevious sparkle
That flashed in his hollowed eye stare...

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2009, 08:44:32 pm »
Everyone should definitely go to this show.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2009, 08:49:33 pm »
i already got tickets to Aesop Rock for this night.

all i can say is he better play eppy 3 or i\'ll be pissd
caress me, aunt jemima

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2009, 11:04:19 pm »
Quote from: ellis-d;225640
just to be clear on one thing, this is a fan night for me. No lights, except for the ones shooting out my eyes cyclops style.

Nice... no work, all play
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2009, 01:04:40 am »
OMFG

Check out this gem that just hit my inbox from the Iron Horse.  

Great email marketing, really.  The name on the message is "Jim Neill".  Sure, I know him :rolleyes:

Quote from:  Iron Horse Email

"The Breakfast is a hard-hitting jazz rock experimental quartet whose music ranges from rock to sonic landscapes [what does this mean?].  In 2003/2004 they accepted their 1st Jammy award for best emerging artist at The Madison Square Garden Theater aong with Phil Lesh, Umphrey\'s Mcgee, Dr John and other distinguished honorees.

THE BREAKFAST\'s national tour and non-stop schedule have seen them support The Wailers, Moe, North Mississippi All-Stars, Gomez, and others. [who the fuck cares.]  In addition to their "road warrior" status they’ve played the 10,000 Lakes Festival in Minnesota twice joining Widespread Panic, Trey Anastasio, The Black Crowes and many more.  Summer Festivals like moe.down, Gathering of the Vibes, Camp Bisco, High Sierra, Bonaroo, and other notable events have also served THE BREAKFAST to the music hungry masses.

The Breakfast has recently been revitalized [so you\'re saying they sucked for a while?] by the addition of two new members.  Chris DeAngelis(bass) and Matt Oestreicher(keyboards) are both graduates of music schools where they focused on jazz and composition.  With original members Tim Palmieri(Guitar) and Adrian Tramantano(drums), these four virtuoso musicians and songwriters unite to create authentic music that moves and enlightens people.

Can you say, "unsubscribe"?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 01:07:09 am by Wolfman »

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2009, 02:23:28 am »
ellis pick me up dog!

sąikidélik

• whateva will dangle do ya
    • http://www.myspace.com/bolofmanutoes
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2009, 02:31:01 am »
Quote from: Wolfman;225678
OMFG

Check out this gem that just hit my inbox from the Iron Horse.  

Great email marketing, really.  The name on the message is "Jim Neill".  Sure, I know him :rolleyes:

Quote from:  Iron Horse Email
"The Breakfast is a hard-hitting jazz rock experimental quartet whose music ranges from rock to sonic landscapes [what does this mean?].  In 2003/2004 they accepted their 1st Jammy award for best emerging artist at The Madison Square Garden Theater aong with Phil Lesh, Umphrey\'s Mcgee, Dr John and other distinguished honorees.

THE BREAKFAST\'s national tour and non-stop schedule have seen them support The Wailers, Moe, North Mississippi All-Stars, Gomez, and others. [who the fuck cares.]  In addition to their "road warrior" status they’ve played the 10,000 Lakes Festival in Minnesota twice joining Widespread Panic, Trey Anastasio, The Black Crowes and many more.  Summer Festivals like moe.down, Gathering of the Vibes, Camp Bisco, High Sierra, Bonaroo, and other notable events have also served THE BREAKFAST to the music hungry masses.

The Breakfast has recently been revitalized [so you\'re saying they sucked for a while?] by the addition of two new members.  Chris DeAngelis(bass) and Matt Oestreicher(keyboards) are both graduates of music schools where they focused on jazz and composition.  With original members Tim Palmieri(Guitar) and Adrian Tramantano(drums), these four virtuoso musicians and songwriters unite to create authentic music that moves and enlightens people.

Can you say, "unsubscribe"?

I like how he mentions Jordan. WTF is sonic landscapes?

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2009, 03:57:36 am »
Quote from: sąikidélik;225682

WTF is sonic landscapes?

space city affair. their best song!