Author Topic: Setlist: 2005-08-19 - Puppet House Theatre; Branford, CT  (Read 12148 times)

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
Setlist: 2005-08-19 - Puppet House Theatre; Branford, CT
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2005, 11:54:20 am »
MADDNESS!!!!!!  ELLIS-D on lights.....SICK!!!!  Are those all your lights?  if so, thank you....it adds a whole new element to this band, and now i\'m sure they will blow up soon.  

Morrison Hotel......I told my friend they might play it before the show

I don\'t think anybody mentioned how sick that phatty>attraction, GBFBITS>phatty was
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2005, 12:21:39 pm »
Big ups to everyone in the trenches last night.  Widepsread ser face ownage from wall to wall.  Mad heads was non-stop rockin.  F\'real.  

Tonight\'s request: Fuck Tha Police > 911 Is A Joke > Cop Killer

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2005, 12:57:32 pm »
tonite=
jam>end of gladys>end of garcian.confirmed
holy shit.
everyone loves the breakfast.
ellisd=mental
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2005, 01:27:44 pm »
Did the coolers stocked with beers keep the place rowdy?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2005, 02:10:39 pm »
This show was un real. Do bad i missed the phatty, it one of my fav, tonight will be diffrent but the same if u know what i mean.Light show was ser hope to see it again tonight see u all there         PUPPET HOUSE PART2
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

ulee

• Psygned in
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2005, 02:45:03 pm »
PEACE FROG!!!!!!!!!!
And set one, too perfect for words.
awesome scene, great to meet new kids.
despite driving home from 2-3:30 I think  I might have to return for part II

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2005, 02:47:09 pm »
Quote from: davepeck
drew - thanks for reminding me.. a couple notes about the \'jams\' -

the jam into no regret was pretty much the jam at the end of Mike\'s Song (Phish)... big time. check it out.

the jam to open set 3 is based off a song that used to be called \'When I Have Some Time\'. the song was written by Naked Society (Tim, Ron, Adrian, and I) back around 1995.. the ending section of WIHST became \'See The Light\' (the first part). Adrian told me a couple weeks ago that the rest of WIHST is going to become a new original. so when they started playing it, i thought it was a \'first time played\', but it ended up being just a jam. anyways, look out for a new song based on these licks in the near future..

thanks for droppin\' the knowledge on us

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2005, 03:07:26 pm »
Quote from: ulee
despite driving home from 2-3:30 I think  I might have to return for part II

:thumbsup:

atta girl!

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2005, 03:25:48 pm »
Amazing 1st set. Great to meet everyone.Thanx all for making me soooo comfy in CT. Doors set was played well and if I liked the Doors more I would have loved it. As it is I liked it. NOW why did ya all not tell me the po po did not like music here. I mean they could have just had us close the doors and let the band play sheesh. That 3rd set was about to go ballistic and then noooooo time to be done? That sucked!!
Other than that I\'m looking forward to tonite and i am w/ Drew in being clueless as to the album tonite. Oh yeah Gravity was the shit and Escher\'s owned ser face!!!!!!!
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2005, 03:27:20 pm »
Quote from: davepeck
a couple notes about the \'jams\' -

the jam into no regret was pretty much the jam at the end of Mike\'s Song (Phish)... big time. check it out.

the jam to open set 3 is based off a song that used to be called \'When I Have Some Time\'. the song was written by Naked Society (Tim, Ron, Adrian, and I) back around 1995.. the ending section of WIHST became \'See The Light\' (the first part). Adrian told me a couple weeks ago that the rest of WIHST is going to become a new original. so when they started playing it, i thought it was a \'first time played\', but it ended up being just a jam. anyways, look out for a new song based on these licks in the near future..

Ladies and gentlemen, your Breakfast Archivist.  (That\'s why he makes the big $$$.)  It\'s gonna be funny when the band hangs it up and we get yearly releases of "Peck\'s Picks".

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2005, 03:41:24 pm »
Quote from: leith
Amazing 1st set. Great to meet everyone.Thanx all for making me soooo comfy in CT. Doors set was played well and if I liked the Doors more I would have loved it. As it is I liked it. NOW why did ya all not tell me the po po did not like music here. I mean they could have just had us close the doors and let the band play sheesh. That 3rd set was about to go ballistic and then noooooo time to be done? That sucked!!
Other than that I\'m looking forward to tonite and i am w/ Drew in being clueless as to the album tonite. Oh yeah Gravity was the shit and Escher\'s owned ser face!!!!!!!

How was the first encounter with Frederick?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

SlimPickens

• just the tip
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2005, 03:44:59 pm »
photos from last night in Gallery

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2005, 04:18:30 pm »
Quote from: Drew_Kingsley
jam to start set three includes a "Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof Off This Sucker)" (Parliament) tease.

I\'m not a Doors fan at all.  The band played amazingly, but I couldn\'t completely get into a Doors set.  Though I would love to hear "You Make Me Real" in the covers rotation.  Great set closer.  Freddie Wah promises "something special" for tonight.  Glad that I\'m one of the five people who doesn\'t know (or want to know) what they are going to play.

If set one had one or two more songs and an encore, it could have been a show by itself.  Un-flippin\' believeable.  Even SERer confirmed face ownage than usual.

I assume the "Garcian" tease counts as the ending.  How about a Gladys Pimp Part 2 opener tonight?
Drew, I\'m with you on all points. Not a big Doors fan, but hey they nailed the whole thing perfectly. Adrian\'s solo last night was just plain sick. The only logical opener for tonight=Gladys!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2005, 04:29:30 pm »
insain. all i have to say. oh and the lights holly f\'n shit, i was transported back to off the hook tour days. total face ownage. i so wish i could make it down for tonight.
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2005, 04:49:24 pm »
for those who aren\'t making it tonight, i was posting the setlist live as it happened last night, and will most likely be able to do the same tonight..