Author Topic: Setlist: 2005-08-07 - Family Jam @ Chittenden Park; Guilford, CT  (Read 16023 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Setlist: 2005-08-07 - Family Jam @ Chittenden Park; Guilford, CT
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2005, 11:25:24 am »
Definitely a huge Thanks to Josh for throwing this. What a memorable evening.

Derick, gigantic save with ice cold beers at the end of the evening. So much gratitude.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2005, 01:48:11 pm »
Quote from: SlimPickens

Fitzy had a pubic beard of bees goin\'

that was pretty scary! when i looked down and saw that swarm of bees all over me i didnt know what to do.

they started stinging my left foot and leg. they were all stuck on my leg by their stingers and i didnt know what else to do, so i tried to shake and bat them off of me, but then they regrouped and flew up the pantleg of my shorts. at that point i thought i was fucked. after they flew up my pantleg they somehow only stung me on the back of my leg.

thank god it worked out the way it did because it could have been 1000 times more painful. :holyshit:

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2005, 01:52:51 pm »
after everyone left,i discovered one of the kegs had a few more cases left in it.
KEGSTANDS!!
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2005, 01:55:22 pm »
Quote from: freddiewaht
after everyone left,i discovered one of the kegs had a few more cases left in it.
KEGSTANDS!!

they lied to us! there was more beer !!!!!!!! noooooooooo!
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2005, 01:58:03 pm »
no,the bartender musta thought it was empty.
id siihb
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

SlimPickens

• just the tip
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2005, 01:59:34 pm »
KEGSTANDS!!

:bowdown:

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2005, 02:17:44 pm »
KEGSTANDS!!

I thought for sure that last headie beer i had would have done you in.
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2005, 02:22:05 pm »
That keg was still alive, she had to go to the bathroom, she didn\'t come back...
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2005, 02:28:36 pm »
Quote from: Ant-Man
That keg was still alive, she had to go to the bathroom, she didn\'t come back...

LOL

What a way to quit the job!

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2005, 02:29:24 pm »
Which band members sang on "Family Affair"?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2005, 02:31:58 pm »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu
Which band members sang on "Family Affair"?

Having seen this song twice, I can honestly say "I don\'t know", of course the condition I was in last night did not help this cause.

Dyed_Tie

• Right There That\'s It Yes
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2005, 02:43:08 pm »
Quote from:

great time at this show!  Congrats Josh and Jess.  Excellent shindig.  Just looking for a concensus here.  Did anyone else happen to see the jackass in the hawaiian print shirt and spikey hair who was practically molesting every girl at the show who wasn\'t visibly attached to someone (and even they were he didn\'t stop)?  I almost had to beat him senseless, but i settled for throwing a water bottle at him.  I usually don\'t get mad being a hippie and all but he was pulling the bump and grab the ass move.  Cori actually had to come and get me because he wouldn\'t leave her alone.  Not to mention the shameless leering.  I swear if I ever see that asshole at another show there are going to be huge problems. Confirmed^2.
If trees could scream do you think we would be so cavalier to cut them down? Maybe if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Probably the worst thing about having King Kong run rampant in your town would be the huge, monster genitalia.

I wish I had a kryptonite cross, because then I could keep Dracula and Superman away.
   :mario: :luigi: :yoshi:  :toad:

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2005, 02:47:10 pm »
Quote from: Dyed_Tie
Quote from:

great time at this show!  Congrats Josh and Jess.  Excellent shindig.  Just looking for a concensus here.  Did anyone else happen to see the jackass in the hawaiian print shirt and spikey hair who was practically molesting every girl at the show who wasn\'t visibly attached to someone (and even they were he didn\'t stop)?  I almost had to beat him senseless, but i settled for throwing a water bottle at him.  I usually don\'t get mad being a hippie and all but he was pulling the bump and grab the ass move.  Cori actually had to come and get me because he wouldn\'t leave her alone.  Not to mention the shameless leering.  I swear if I ever see that asshole at another show there are going to be huge problems. Confirmed^2.

HA, YES!  This guy was a little weird.  He had Real Radio blasting on some gay ass speakers coming out of his Volvo in the parking lot...not to mention he seemed to be influenced on some sort of drug....who knows, the dude was werid that\'s all I know....
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 04:14:18 pm by Ant-Man »
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2005, 02:51:30 pm »
Quote from: Dyed_Tie
Quote from:
Did anyone else happen to see the jackass in the hawaiian print shirt and spikey hair who was practically molesting every girl at the show who wasn\'t visibly attached to someone (and even they were he didn\'t stop)?  I almost had to beat him senseless, but i settled for throwing a water bottle at him.  I usually don\'t get mad being a hippie and all but he was pulling the bump and grab the ass move.  Cori actually had to come and get me because he wouldn\'t leave her alone.  Not to mention the shameless leering.  I swear if I ever see that asshole at another show there are going to be huge problems. Confirmed^2.

This guy ruined my fun... fucking date rapist.

But on the topic of the show itself:

Attraction to Shade Ditty = Best Ronnie Spears Moment Ever
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2005, 02:52:01 pm »
I didn\'t see this happening but I did see the guy outside in the lot listening to music from his volvo.