Author Topic: F the Red Sux Go PADRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7664 times)

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
F the Red Sux Go PADRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2007, 10:19:05 am »
Quote from: derickw;150771
Quote from: peaches626;150764
I miss Bess Eaton

theres one on the way to the boat...... or is that the one that changed names or went out of business...?

I read an article about that company in the Wall street Journal a few months ago.  I believe their stores got bought out by Canada\'s Tim Horton\'s donut chain, and most of the remaining stores have been converted.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2007, 12:05:25 pm »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;150749

I am a clueless newb.  There are no meatheads and posers crawling all over San Diego beach neighborhoods.  :sarcasm:

Hey just because you ran into some meatheads and they kicked sand in your face,slit your swimmies and broke your paddle board in half does not mean they are crawling all over the place. sheesh
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

peaches626

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2007, 01:58:20 pm »
all bess eatons i know of have in fact been changed to a tim hortons... that canadian fuck
taints rule, gypsies drool!

citroen

• http://www.myspace.com/bmx_babe
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2007, 06:55:00 am »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;150749[QUOTE=alexanderzurflu;150736

Quote from: alexanderzurflu;150749
Well, San Diego has a higher ratio of meatheads than the area I live in.  

Quote from: citroen
True dat.

Quote from: leith;150741
can be assured that you in fact do not know a thing about San Diego. No matter how much you think you do.

Quote from: alexanderzurflu;150736
I am a clueless newb.  There are no meatheads and posers crawling all over San Diego beach neighborhoods.  :sarcasm:

First off, I just want to give the correct definition of a meathead:
One who wears wraparound Oakley sunglasses, drives a Mustang & thinks it\'s the shit, resides in eastern M*ssholechusetts (including Worcester) or grew up there, gets drunk & belig & starts fights & breaks things, wears Bugle Boy jeans, consumes a Coolatta everyday, can\'t get over the fact their high school football team almost made state & their whole priority in life is the Red Sox.  Anyone that does not agree this region of M*ssholechusetts is comprised of 85% meathead is one themself since they apparently blend in with the crowd so much they are oblivious to this type of person.  
I was at Sunday\'s game at Petco Park & there were more Sox fans than Padres.  It was fun screaming really loud & drowning out the barely existent cheers of the Padres fans.  Don\'t know how the Padres fans sitting next to me put up with me for the whole game.  After the game, there was the typical \'Yankees Suck\' chants.  The Padres fan I bought my ticket from said some friends of his had family that flew in just for the game & were staying at a hotel across the street from Petco Park.  Walking around downtown San Diego, I really felt like I was in Boston a few times.  Red Sox fans just took over the downtown & all the bars in the Gaslamp.  They even had \'beah\' specials for Red Sox fans.  

I could really care less about the Padres & feel the Angels should acquire them.  

As far as San Diego\'s meatheads, they do exist & they are from the northeastern states.  They tend to hang out in Pacific Beach & ride either a longboard or those obnoxious, poser beach bikes.  

Al Z might not know too much about San Diego, but he is above average for someone that hasn\'t spent much time there.  He is very into geography & has recently spent some time learning about the county.

Quote from: peaches626;150794
all bess eatons i know of have in fact been changed to a tim hortons... that canadian fuck

I love Bess Eaton. :rip: It\'s way better than Dunky\'s.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 06:55:00 am by citroen »
Mrs. Donnie Wahlberg