Author Topic: FS: Bonnaroo ticket  (Read 1701 times)

FieryBill

• People Party Coast2Coast
FS: Bonnaroo ticket
« on: June 10, 2007, 03:19:38 pm »
Hey.... kind of long shot here, but is anyone interested in a Bonnaroo ticket? I have a friend in Granby, CT who bought a ticket but now can\'t go. She asked me if would post on some message boards for her. She paid $246 (with shipping and charges) for it but wants to sell it for way less than that of course, just wants to get some money back for it. She didn\'t tell me the lowest she\'d sell it for but I bet she would sell it for $100 or so. If you\'re interested, PM me and I can give you her phone # and you can negotiate with her. Thanks

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 04:15:17 pm »
can\'t help you, but i rode my bike through Granby yesterday.. kinda funny you should mention it, since it\'s a pretty remote area in CT..

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 11:55:02 am »
Quote from: FieryBill;148420
Hey.... kind of long shot here, but is anyone interested in a Bonnaroo ticket? I have a friend in Granby, CT who bought a ticket but now can\'t go. She asked me if would post on some message boards for her. She paid $246 (with shipping and charges) for it but wants to sell it for way less than that of course, just wants to get some money back for it. She didn\'t tell me the lowest she\'d sell it for but I bet she would sell it for $100 or so. If you\'re interested, PM me and I can give you her phone # and you can negotiate with her. Thanks

$246 is that a regular ticket or VIP?
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19