Author Topic: Jake\'s; Wallingford, CT  (Read 2104 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Jake\'s; Wallingford, CT
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2007, 04:15:28 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;149122
Quote from: Spacey;149120
Quote from: Stephengencs;149116
Well thanks for leaving us flat with a fistfull of brim tonight brah.

your tone is not appreciated. well, communicate with me and we shall see what happens. nothing is set in stone quite yet.

initial communication: heading to richters for 7ish where i will await the arrival of brimleychags....lookin to leave New Haven for Guilford between 8 and 830..........

initial communication: denied.

call you when you get outta work, brah.

this is neither the time nor place.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

tmn8r1

• Guitar Slave
    • http://www.thebreakfast.org
Jake\'s; Wallingford, CT
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2007, 07:06:15 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;149064
oy...

the date at the top of the page says today\'s date because that\'s when the show is. 6-15-2007 is the date of the show. that happens to be today. when the show is. tonight. today.

this show was posted on 05-31-2007, 01:53 PM. there are several posts after that discussing the show, including a happy banana posted by paul ryan last evening.

the show is on the side projects calendar. it also appears on the very front page of this site, the front page of the forums, and the top of the over exposure forum..

I\'m not what you call a power dot info user. I apologize to all especially Dave for my mis-information and the time it took him to type this rather redundant tutorial. I apologize to Adrian for cock blocking his show. I apologize to Broseph, Brimley, and Chip. I apologize to my own fingers for all the extra typing they did today. I apologize to Apollo, Apollonia, and Alpo. I will now take my head out of my ass, place it back on my neck, and proceed into the mystery of night, life, and Timmy Tour. peace
When words leave off, music begins. - Heinrich Heine

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
Jake\'s; Wallingford, CT
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2007, 03:59:29 am »
:lol: it was a good show tonight, sorry you missed it, Tpalms.  Hopefully the Maritini crowd @ Jake\'s enjoyed your show!  See ya next week @ BAR, broseph.
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]