Author Topic: 28 Days Later...  (Read 1844 times)

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
28 Days Later...
« on: October 29, 2003, 04:12:18 pm »
Just saw this movie for the 2nd time last night.  Man, this is some good shit!  So much more than a horror movie.  A lot to think about here.  Is anyone else familiar with this movie?

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
28 Days Later...
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2003, 08:49:55 pm »
I just rented it a couple of days ago. Pretty damn good flick. The way the infected were scrambling and unrelenting was an interesting twist to "zombies". Shot angles were different. Yeah fo\' sure some good shit.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

SkyePrizm

• separator
Re: 28 Days Later...
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2003, 07:53:07 am »
Originally posted by Wolfman
Just saw this movie for the 2nd time last night.  Man, this is some good shit!  So much more than a horror movie.  A lot to think about here.  Is anyone else familiar with this movie?

I actually saw it in the theaters when it first came out.  Nobody was really talking about it, but I had heard alot of buzz from it overseas.
You are completely right, its soooo much more than a bloody horror movie.  I think there is an underlying message of humanity.  And alot of methaphors.  Though, i did appreciate some of the violence...I  love horror movies.   I want to buy it on DVD and see it a second time.  I am sure there is alot I missed in theater, considering we had this obnoxious ass  sitting behind us.  But it definitely had the feeling of survival of the fittest.