Author Topic: Setlist: 2003-10-10 - Winston\'s; San Diego, CA  (Read 14399 times)

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
Setlist: 2003-10-10 - Winston\'s; San Diego, CA
« on: October 11, 2003, 07:37:35 am »
Short but sweet. Good work grassroots team. We packed the house and PB rewarded us w/ a ripping show.

I:Shade>Beef Barley, Asscracks, HLH>Cosmic Spaceway, GTBT!!!!
Tribal Funk Affliction>PhattyBoomBatty, Vermont Song*#, Needle and the Damage Done*, May Fly, LDZ^  E:The Chase

*Acoustic
# w/ audience clapping NFA beat
^w/ mini drum solo

It was great meeting everyone . See u all later today.
HLH>Cosmic was off the HOOK!!!
GTBT pure rock and roll
I now know what May Fly Disarray can do to some one not expecting it,Blow your friggin\' mind :)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2003, 01:03:27 am by leith »
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

tiedyetoga

Setlist: 10/10/2003 - Winstons; San Diego; CA
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2003, 10:49:01 am »
October 10th, 2003 - Winstons; San Diego; CA

I: Jam > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Beef Barley, Wild Pack of Asscracks, Hard Luck Harry > Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, Good Times Bad Times > Tribal Funk Affliction* > Phaddy Boom Baddy, The Vermont Song*, The Needle and the Damage Done*, May Fly Disarray, LDZ

* Jordan on melodica/harmonica; Tim on acoustic guitar; Adrian on acoustic guitar; Ron on acoustic bass

leith

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2003, 04:35:40 pm »
TFA not acoustic

j3zmund

Oh, my.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2003, 05:01:20 pm »
I still haven\'t recovered fully from Friday nights festivities.  What a great show.  The acoustic set was especially enjoyable.   I took a ton of pictures (well, maybe a couple of dozen) of the band, and will be putting them on the web soon!

leith

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2003, 05:14:07 pm »
If j3zmund is who I think he is, his song is Sleeping Beauty(Don\'t need to sleep my life away. I\'ll get enough when I am gone)
Peace

Jtmirie

Ripping Show;I second that!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2003, 10:15:01 pm »
The Friday nights show in OB was so fresh. All my good friends there and two ripping jambands. Rusman was goin\' off! and Pb was just insain. We were back in the poolroom most of the time, but did you hear the sound back there...Niiiiiiice! Anyways cant wait to hear the shows again and we\'ll see ya down here in Socal soon right?
Everytime I was looking at the band I saw that skinny kid in the front dancing the whole time just freaking out to the Jams. Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeith!
You think he liked it? I hear he does Insane Lighting!
-Peace
And to PB,thanks again for the experience.
JImibolaya

j3zmund

Sleep?
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2003, 07:58:11 pm »
Who needs it?  With a carrot like Psychedelic Breakfast at the end of the stick, I can keep on going.

Seriously, Leith, I tried to catch up on sleep Sunday/Monday, but all of a sudden it\'s Tuesday, and no one wants to go to Santa Monica.  Too bad, too.  We didn\'t get a Great Big Fiery Ball...

Let me know how that recording from Friday night turned out!

leith

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2003, 08:19:39 pm »
You should charge up there and be the one on tape screaming for Sir Psycho Sexy as RHCP are so near by. :)

jay

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2003, 04:07:57 am »
This whole weekend was sick...a ton of good music.  Did anyone make it to Oktoberfest on Sat??  They went into some Dazed and confused...slowed it waaay  down...too much!!

leith

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2003, 04:37:11 am »
Which song was slow ? Oktoberfest was a rock fest by PB. No slow songs IN THE FLESH was as slow as it got.

jay

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2003, 08:19:39 pm »
when they went into the guitar riff from Dazed and confused they slowed it down...yeah?

GruveBlender

Winstons Show
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2003, 04:32:19 pm »
I just gotsta say this was my first show last weekend, and I am sad that it was my first...I shoulda been enjoying deez guys for a while....loved the melodica playin in the acoustic set, and the good times jam was f*#@%n schweeeet....
a new fan was made....danks much

The Drunk Monk

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2003, 05:34:27 pm »
The OB show was probably my sixth PB show and it was by far the best show I\'ve seen them play. The mini acoustic jam was sick. Can\'t wait for the boys to come back to SoCal.