Author Topic: moe.fans ->  (Read 759 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
moe.fans ->
« on: October 09, 2006, 02:38:34 pm »
If you missed THIS thread on phantasy, some of the .rons found the snoe.down press video on the main site. It\'s promo, but there is footage of several songs (which ironically, I edited). So, if you like moe and want to see some concert footage, or you like my work and want to see some moe. footage I edited, follow the link. I didn\'t know this was released, but since it\'s out, might as well let everyone know about it.

Parts of these songs were used in the promo
Akimbo
Captain America
Lazarus

Edited but not used in final promo
Mexico
Deal
Brent Black (drum war with fishman)

Captain America and Lazarus the entire song was edited. The other ones were only a verse and chorus here, a jam there, etc. No full songs were used in the final edit.

Hey, they can use as much or as little as they want to. What do I care, I still got paid. :banana:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

wiredchicken

• teamCosmicSpacewayRhyme
moe.fans ->
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 03:34:53 pm »
we need to see more of your work. like portland!  :)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
moe.fans ->
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 06:01:24 pm »
Portlands been done for over a year. It\'s not my call to release anything.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke