Author Topic: my new favorite myspace tool  (Read 3183 times)

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
my new favorite myspace tool
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2006, 12:12:08 pm »
I am pretty sure that if you delete someone as a friend your comments go away. Because my exboyfriend deleted me and then all of the nasty comments he had left went away as well.

I am always afraid to make people I don\'t know friendds because I worry that a virus is going to end up in my computer or something. Don\'t know if that is possible or not, but...

Oh and Derick, thanks for the offer... but... no thanks....
Masturbation in the MFA

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2006, 12:29:14 pm »
Quote from: jocelyn
I am pretty sure that if you delete someone as a friend your comments go away. Because my exboyfriend deleted me and then all of the nasty comments he had left went away as well.

I am always afraid to make people I don\'t know friendds because I worry that a virus is going to end up in my computer or something. Don\'t know if that is possible or not, but...

Oh and Derick, thanks for the offer... but... no thanks....

you sure, all i have to send is one and you\'ll be all set. all the hot half naked chics you can handle
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2006, 12:33:42 pm »
key phrase there "half naked"
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2006, 12:45:41 pm »
Yeah... if they were fully naked I might change my mind. In this case, I\'ll pass. Plus, it would be a serious blow to my ego when I discovered that the girl wasn\'t actually talking to me.
Masturbation in the MFA

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2006, 12:51:13 pm »
that reminds me, this is form the link on the first post in this thread, an example of a conversation w/ an aim bot

Step Two: They Setup Instant Messenger Bots

In that “About Me” section the very first things listed are “her” AIM and MSN Messenger screen-names. This is done so that all us horny-by-nature guys will send her an instant message. Both of “her” messenger programs are setup with Instant Messenger Bots to entice people into signing-up for a adult webcam website.

What in the hell is an Instant Messenger Bot? In this case, it’s a program that works in conjunction with instant messenger programs to trick someone into believing that they are having a conversation with a person.

Huh? I can show you better than I can tell you. The below is the “conversation” I had with the AIM screen-name listed on this particular fake MySpace profile.

~~~~~

ZLoLoZ (3:25:19 AM):I rape monkeys for fun and smoke crack daily. Will you be my hooker?

FIXXAHOTTY returned at 3:25:19 AM.

fixxahotty (3:25:27 AM): hey whats up, whos this?

ZLoLoZ (3:26:25 AM): This is cracker crack. You don’t remember me Ms. Auto Responder?

fixxahotty (3:26:39 AM): OH u got my friend thing on myspace lol..

ZLoLoZ (3:27:18 AM): Yes, and I’d really like to touch monkeys with you.

fixxahotty (3:27:37 AM): listen hun..I’m just about to start my webcam show with sasha…its easier for me to chat ya in my chat room if u wanna log in? can u cum watch and chat me there?

ZLoLoZ (3:28:06 AM): As long as Sasha is a monkey, I’m down.

fixxahotty (3:28:30 AM): you can be one of my VIP guests if you promise not to tell anyone u have VIP status? do u promise?…

ZLoLoZ (3:29:10 AM): I swear to Allah and scat videos.

fixxahotty (3:30:09 AM): well since its the law that u gotta be 18 (nudity involved), u gotta login with a credit card to prove u are 18! Once you login, just tell me your username and I’ll make it a VIP memberhsip (like I do for my friends). ONLY if you promise not to mention in the chatroom that you have VIP.. I can get in trouble [Removed: The web address to “her” page on a webcam site was listed here]

ZLoLoZ (3:30:54 AM): Sasha better have a big monkey dick for all this trouble.

fixxahotty (3:31:13 AM): please don’t mention i am upgrading you once you are in my chatroom ok?

ZLoLoZ (3:31:37 AM): It’ll be between me, you, and the monkey.

fixxahotty (3:32:36 AM): OH SHIT.. k I’m late to start my show, I gotta get off aim..Ill see ya inside my chatroom babe.. You can use your aim name to sign in so i know it’s you.. remember SHHHH about u being one of my VIP’s..

~~~~~

As you can see, the above “conversation” is ridiculous. I could have said anything and gotten back the same responses. This bot setup was actually pretty slick though. Look at the times of all “her” responses. You’ll see that the program was setup to leave a buffer of time between replies to make it seem as though someone is actually typing-out her end of the conversation.
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon