Author Topic: Welcome Ruben to thebreakfast.info...  (Read 1678 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Welcome Ruben to thebreakfast.info...
« on: August 12, 2006, 12:24:49 am »
hey Ruben!

welcome to thebreakfast.info! glad you found the place!

a lot of people sign up and never post. don\'t be that guy/girl!! come on in and introduce yourself. we\'re really not a bad bunch of folks. ;)

hope to hear from you soon!

Ruben

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 12:54:58 am »
Whats up B\'fest fam, glad to be part of the best fansite around. Breakfast caught me offgaurd at toads on 3-4-05, a date i will not soon forget. I was on my way to Langerado the next day for a week, said what the hell, i\'ll drive to new haven to see a quick show, and then it happened. My stone cold sober self got rocked hard, in a way i never thought i could.
         Since then I\'ve been grabbin everyone i could to hop on the bandwagon, from UConn (very tough to get bandwagoners there) to 10klf this year (very easy, willing, appreciative bandwagoners). I\'ve got lots of thoughts and ideas, and love nothin more than sitting down and talking about music, but at a later time, for I do have to be up early.
         I\'m sure we will all meet shortly (those who i have not met already), if you see a kid at a northeast show and say, "Shit, that looks like ruben from roadtrip", the next thing you better say is "hey, guy who looks like ruben from roadtrip, my name is #$%&^, I wanna party with you, lets chill and dance our asses off" (just don\'t say it in a gay way like that, if your a guy, aka Johnny Drama). G\'Night yall

ps.- sorry for blabbering, it\'s the ambien speaking... first discussion thread i guess: Ambien as a psychedelic/mind drug: Love it or hate it?

Peace

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 12:58:54 am »
ambien is a sleeping pill.  i\'m neutral towards it.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 08:44:21 am »
welcome nonetheless
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Ruben

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 01:31:22 pm »
Yea, nothing good happens from it, promise not to be so longwinded in the future