Author Topic: The Search For Animal Chin  (Read 2219 times)

MakisupaPJ

• The Polish Kielbasa Man
The Search For Animal Chin
« on: July 29, 2006, 08:50:59 pm »
Tonight at 9:00, The Fuel channel is showing "The Search For Animal Chin". This is a classic skate movie that showcased the original Bones Brigade. For those that are unfamilar with this team... Tony Hawk was on it when he was a kid...they were sick in the 80s!
"When you worry too much about the past or the future, you lose sight of the present"

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 03:10:39 am »
Quote from: MakisupaPJ
Tonight at 9:00, The Fuel channel is showing "The Search For Animal Chin". This is a classic skate movie that showcased the original Bones Brigade. For those that are unfamilar with this team... Tony Hawk was on it when he was a kid...they were sick in the 80s!

<<<< Old school skate punk checking in for rollcall.

I love the old Powell Peralta videos from the 80s, particularly some of the skits they added to videos like \'Ban This\'.  Skate videos were just coming to fruition and were unpredictable, as the ensuing videos in the 90s seem more formulaic.  I saw the Bones team on tour in the 80s, likely \'88 or \'89.

What the heck is the Fuel channel?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

MakisupaPJ

• The Polish Kielbasa Man
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 09:55:30 am »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu
What the heck is the Fuel channel?

Its a channel you can order..mines part of some stupid sports package...It shows snowboarding, skating, wakeboarding, surfing, Bmx, and motorcross all day and night. There is always good skating on! Animal Chin was great last night..brought back many good memories of riding my old powell board.
"When you worry too much about the past or the future, you lose sight of the present"

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 11:25:14 am »
man, wish i would have read this thread earlier! ... but then again, i was working from 6 to 2 am last night and wouldn\'t have been able to see it anyways... i love skateboarding, eventhough i suck at it!