Author Topic: Anyone want to make a few bucks tomorrow ?  (Read 1317 times)

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
Anyone want to make a few bucks tomorrow ?
« on: July 12, 2006, 10:43:57 am »
I know this is last minute but I figured this would be a good place to ask for some help.

I have to go to West Hartford CT tomorrow to pick up some furniture from My Grandparents condo. I am renting a cargo van to bring it back to Katonah NY.

I was wondering if anyone on the board would be interested in helping me and making a few bucks.

I would pay you for your time and if you happen to live between me (Katonah) and west hartford I would be more than happy to pick you up and then drop you off.

I\'m picking up a decent amount of stuff but the only really heavy things are a 2 dressers. So it wouldn\'t be too long of a day. I am planning to be in West Hartford by 11AM.

If your interested PLEASE let me know. I figure it would be a quick $50 or so depending on how long it takes.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
Anyone want to make a few bucks tomorrow ?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 10:45:46 am »
I absolutely would, (I\'d be right on your way too) but I have to be at work @ 12, sorry man, go dluck though......
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon