Author Topic: 1000th Show Posters - Now Shipping!  (Read 12680 times)

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
1000th Show Posters - Now Shipping!
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 12:19:15 am »
so, when is now? In a minute. Now? Wait. Now? You just missed it!!!!

when? just now...
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2006, 01:13:27 am »
Quote from: Spacey
I was hoping to see Mr. Aruny tonight so I could pick up my poster and saw Mr. Maturo instead. He didn\'t know about my poster purchase and probably would have completed my transaction had Mr. Aruny communicated properly. Oh well, looks like I wait at least another day or so.

:shakes fist at screen, speaking the word, Aruny:

\'Aruny,

I don\'t have a working PayPal account and it would probably be faster for me to give you some money for the poster. Let me know if you want me to send it to you or give it to you next time I see you.

Peace\'

says nothing about meeting or getting the poster last night (wed/richters), but they are gonna be shipped friday morning and will have yours \'next time i see you\'
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2006, 09:23:11 am »
haha, I held high hopes of seeing you at Richters, thats all. I was also trying to bump the thread for you so that more posters would be sold. Its good that we actually didn\'t meet up because I didn\'t have the money. So all things worked out well. don\'t be upset.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2006, 11:39:27 am »
5 maturo/aruny posters left, people - then they\'re GONE!

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2006, 12:41:04 pm »
nice to see that they are almost all gone. nice poster indeed.

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2006, 01:17:59 pm »
i know this sounds like a sketchy request, but since my credit card was in my wallet which was stolen frommycarwhich was broken into after the toads show, i cannot order aposter. someonespotme? if not its cool.
oh yea, and can someone plaease burn me a (couple) copy (ies) of PB self titled since minewas stolen from mycarwhich wasbroken into after the toads show (apparently this crackheadhas good taste in music)
i like using the spacebar

i got cash!!!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 01:17:59 pm by Lexington »
caress me, aunt jemima

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2006, 10:07:23 pm »
Quote from: Lexington
since my credit card was in my wallet which was stolen frommycarwhich was broken into after the toads show,

Sounds like a \'Sketch City Affair\'.

I definitely remember seeing lots of sketchy thugs roaming New Haven when I came down for Breakfast on NYE 2004.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2006, 05:35:06 am »
i know this sounds like a sketchy request, but since my credit card was in my wallet which was stolen frommycarwhich was broken into after the toads show, i cannot order aposter. someonespotme? if not its cool.
oh yea, and can someone plaease burn me a (couple) copy (ies) of PB self titled since minewas stolen from mycarwhich wasbroken into after the toads show (apparently this crackheadhas good taste in music)

i got cash!!!

why would you need multiple copies? Also, if you have cash, why would you need someone to spot you. This sounds sketchy... ;)
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2006, 05:35:13 am »

i got cash!!!

why would you need multiple copies? Also, if you have cash, why would you need someone to spot you? This sounds sketchy... ;)
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

lightheavyweight

• weirdus beardus
    • http://www.theweirdbeards.com
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2006, 11:52:11 am »
Quote from: FrankZappa

i got cash!!!

why would you need multiple copies? Also, if you have cash, why would you need someone to spot you? This sounds sketchy... ;)

Peaches lost his in the same burglary in Willirico. I think Lexington also needs to be spotted since u need a credit card for paypal, his is MIA....but he\'s good for the money.....c\'mon ur loaded Zappa right?
LiGhThEaVyWeiGhT

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2006, 06:12:14 pm »
Quote from: davepeck
5 maturo/aruny posters left, people - then they\'re GONE!

Since I just paid for one via PayPal, I\'m hoping that means there are still a few available!!  

Just curious: why were these cheaper than the Vernal Equinox lot?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 11:50:59 am »
I just my Aruny/Maturo poster last evening, #30/30. I\'m thinking about getting the other one now too. I just noticed many things in Phil\'s poster that I didn\'t when I first looked.

sconnie4satan

• from the block...
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2006, 11:53:01 am »
my mailbox is waaaaaaaaaaiting.
Don\'t shoot the messenger it\'s not his fault...
It\'s just a drag when you\'re the last one to know.

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2006, 12:07:05 pm »
Quote from: sconnie4satan

:that:  (<< freddie\'s lovin it)
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2006, 12:19:27 pm »
Quote from: Me!
Quote from: sconnie4satan

:that:  (<< freddie\'s lovin it)

:that:

It looked like they had a bunch in a box going to the Post Office. I don\'t know for sure but they had a bunch labeled.