Author Topic: Question for Dave Peck >  (Read 7243 times)

OMS

• Egg-Head
Question for Dave Peck >
« on: June 01, 2006, 09:44:06 pm »
Hey, I appreciate all the things you do around here on .info, you mentioned a few months back you were working on that database of songs and shows for the bfast and that you would be adding that feature later this year on .info.  I was just curious as to how that was going and if there were any updates, thanks

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
Question for Dave Peck >
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 12:50:00 am »
just movin this to the feedback forum
Postcount +1.

davepeck

• Administrator
Question for Dave Peck >
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 09:12:09 am »
status is still "i hope to have it up and running by the end of the year".

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
Question for Dave Peck >
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 09:46:35 am »
Quote from: davepeck
status is still "i hope to have it up and running by the end of the year".

which year... :duck:
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

OMS

• Egg-Head
Question for Dave Peck >
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 10:32:06 am »
any update to this people? i think its an awesome feature

OMS

• Egg-Head
Question for Dave Peck >
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2008, 02:29:55 pm »
so how is this coming?

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
Question for Dave Peck >
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 03:04:53 pm »
im kinda confused as to what this is, becuase this site already has a database of songs (with lyrics), and shows/setlists for every show.

do you mean like a list of how many times every song has been played and what are the dates (like in the phish companion)?
DS Newbers

OMS

• Egg-Head
Question for Dave Peck >
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2008, 03:44:03 pm »
clarification:

individual user statistics - a comprehensive list of songs/shows played with options to select shows you\'ve been to or plan to attend.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Question for Dave Peck >
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2008, 04:30:47 pm »
Quote from: OMS;156835
any update to this people? i think its an awesome feature

Didn\'t Dave answer your question aready?:?:
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

peaches626

Question for Dave Peck >
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 11:29:13 am »
haha, almost two years ago, yoda
taints rule, gypsies drool!

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Question for Dave Peck >
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008, 01:17:37 pm »
This isn\'t exacltly what was being spoken about, but this is a list of new covers broken out by the year they were first played.  There may be some flubbs and I may have missed something, but this should be pretty complete based on setlists on .org and .info

1998-1999  (85 New Covers)

Magic Fingers, Light My Fire, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed, 2001, Willie the Pimp, Super Bad, Sunshine of Your Love, Deep Elem Blues, One Way Out, Another One Bites the Dust, Stayin Alive, Moby Dick, Hot For Teacher, Bring it on Home, All Along the Watchtower, Another Brick in the Wall, Come Softly, Black Magic Woman, Lemon Song, I’m the Slime, Chameleon, Fire, Women, Night of the Thumpasorus Peoples, No Quarter, Bouree, Born To Be Wild, Walk on the Wild Side, Peaches en Regalia, Brain Damage/Eclipse, Soul Sacrifice, Lurk, Crossroads, Legend of a Mind, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Stand, Weekapaug Groove, Thank You (For Talkin To Me Africa), Scarlet Begonias, Mommy What\'s a Funkadelic, Sweet Leaf, Voodoo Chile, Give it Away, Summertime Blues, Castles Made of Sand, Space Oddity, Hush, Touch Me, Lady Madonna, Sex Machine, Summertime, Hell in a Bucket, Surfin\' Bird, Duodenum, The Chicken, Good Times Bad Times, Give Up the Funk (Tear the roof off the sucker), Suzie Q, Peace Frog/Blue Sunday, Whatever it is I just can’t stop, Flower Punk, Earache My Eye, Sunshine of Your Love, You Enjoy Myself, Penny Saved, Manic Depression, Mr. Green Genes, Help On the Way > Slipnot!, Sir Psycho Sexy, Warped, Dazed and Confused, Maggot Brain, Special Secret Song Inside, Oompa Loompa Song, Little Wing, The Acid Queen, Oye Como Va, Franklins Tower, Roadhouse Blues, Evil Ways, Stormy Monday, Auld Lang Syne,

2000 (41 New Covers)

Blackbird, Crying Song, Mr. Magic, I’m So Glad, Seven Comes Eleven, The Squirming Coil, Shades of Time, Transcendental Meditation, Stash, Highway to Hell, Who Knows, How Many More Times, Watermelon in Easter Hay, House of the Rising Sun, Hardcore Jollies, Eat That Question, Runnin’ Down a Dream, Star Spangled Banner, Octopus’ Garden, Who Loves the Sun, Eyes of the World, Lumpy Gravy, Mystery Roach, I like Marijuana, The End, Miles Beyond, King Kong, Unmask the Batman, Marmelade, Comfortably Numb, Me and Bobby McGee, Hope, Sweet Jane, Freedom, Adagio, Bulls on Parade, Riders On the Storm,  Terrapin Station, Hey, Hey What Can I Do, Say, Gypsy Queen

2001 (51 New Covers)

Echidna\'s Arf, Fire On The Mountain, In the Flesh, One Big Mob, Stone Cold Bush, Eye Of The Tiger, U.S. Blues, L.A. Woman, Let\'s Make the Water Turn Black, Harry, You\'re a Beast, Orange County Lumber Truck, Oh No, Son of Orange County, Packard Goose, Super Mario Bros, Scentless Apprentice, The Wanton Song, Them Changes, China Cat Sunflower, Pygmy Twylyte, Girls, Rockin\' In The Free World, Across The Universe, Aja, God Bless America, Battle Hymn of the Republic, From the Beginning, Take Me Out To the Ball Game, Eight Miles High, Magic Johnson, Wharf Rat, The Other One, In the Mood, They\'re Coming To Take Me Away, Born In the USA, N.S.U., The Climb, White Rabbit, The Thug Song, My Pillow, Revolution 1, Sikamikanico, My Old School, Whipping Post, I Know You Rider, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Blue Jay Way, Something, Take Five, Little Drummer Boy, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

2002 (23 New Covers)

Recycle Now, Soulfinger, The Muppet Show Theme, Down By The Seaside, Rift, The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill, Purple Haze, Star Trek Theme, Rainy Day Women, Because I Got High, Come and Get It, If You Want Me To Stay, Feel Like a Stranger, Turn on you Love Light, Sylvia, Hot ‘Lanta, Good To Your Earhole, Frankenstein, Werewolves Of London, Teddy Boy, After Midnight, Time, SWLABR

2003 (36 New Covers)

Are You Experienced, Fearless, Good To Your Ear Hole, Freaky Styley, Give Me Some Truth, Shake For Me, Hey Bulldog, Let\'s Make it Last, Why Does Love Have to be So Sad, Wipeout, Ride Together, Hard Travelin, Since You\'ve Been Gone, Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey, I Shot the Sheriff, Cheer Up, King of the World, The Price Is Right, Sexy Ways, That Would Be Something, Needle And The Damage Done, Could This Be Magic, Grandmother Song, Every Night, Working Class Hero, Delia, Band on the Run, Man We Was Lonely, Harvest Moon, I Never Picked Cotton, Pop Goes The Weasel, People Are Strange, Circus Melody, Trapeze Melody, Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite, Karn Evil 9

2004 (18 New Covers)

Shakedown Street, Cinnamon Girl, Tom Sawyer, Jumpin\' Jack Flash, Folsom Prison Blues, White Room, Pinball Wizard, Mr. Crowley, Happy Together, White Wedding, The Man In Me, Hotel California (Spanish), Traffic Boom, Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition
Was In), Looking Out My Back Door, Sunshine Superman, Christmas Song, Tequila

2005 (43 New Covers)

I Wanna Get High, Whole Lotta Love, Crosstown Traffic,    50 Ways To Leave Your Lover, Ramble On Rose, Sympathy For The Devil, Question, Loose Lucy, Family Affair, Life\'s Been Good, Southern Man, Waiting For The Sun, You Make Me Real, Ship Of Fools, Land Ho!, The Spy, Queen Of The Highway, Indian Summer, Maggie M\'Gill, Sgt. Pepper\'s Lonely Hearts Club Band, With A Little Help From My Friends, Getting Better, Fixing A Hole, She\'s Leaving Home, Within You Without You, When I\'m Sixty-Four, Lovely Rita, Good Morning Good Morning, Sgt. Pepper\'s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise), A Day In The Life, Jive Talkin\', I\'m Your Captain, 20th Century Fox Theme, Star Wars Main Theme, Duel Of The Fates, Cantina Song, Imperial March, Emperor\'s Theme, Binary Sunset, Yoda\'s Theme, Lapti Nek, Ewok Celebration, Star Wars Ending Credits Theme

2006 (10 New Covers)

Karma Police, Fly Like An Eagle, Working Man, Angel, Welcome To This World, I Feel Free, We\'re An American Band, Synchronicity II, Lithium, Helter Skelter

2007 (26 New Covers)

Heaven And Hell, Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus, Dirty Love, Golgi Apparatus, Badge, Tweezer Reprise, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Fight For Your Right, Jump, Young Lust, So What, Reba, My Sweet One, Split Open And Melt, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony, Bathtub Gin, Run Like An Antelope, Lawn Boy, Bouncing Around The Room, I Will Survive, Johnny B. Goode, When The Levee Breaks, Ain\'t Wasting Time No More, You\'ve Got To Hide Your Love Away, Auld Lang Syne, Pea

2008 (14 New Covers – 5/20/08)

Cut My Hair, What So Never The Dance, Cult Of Personality, Impressions, Sweet Georgia Brown, Spain, Time Of The Season, Well You Needn\'t, And She Was, Where\'s Sly, Ten Years Gone, Cantaloupe Island, Freedom Jazz Dance, One More Saturday Night
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

davepeck

• Administrator
Question for Dave Peck >
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008, 01:24:38 pm »
yeah, this sort of fell off the map. i guess i\'m waiting for that new fan who is a master in php/mysql/vbulletin to come along.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Question for Dave Peck >
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2008, 01:29:52 pm »
Yeah - That\'s not me, I really can\'t stand SQL.  I guess that I figured a few static lists might hold some people over.

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
Question for Dave Peck >
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2008, 11:10:12 pm »
That\'s quite a list Yoda.
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

tyzack

• http://
Question for Dave Peck >
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2008, 09:21:52 am »
Quote from: davepeck;190410
yeah, this sort of fell off the map. i guess i\'m waiting for that new fan who is a master in php/mysql/vbulletin to come along.

w34k
Apartheid: A policy of segregation and political and economic discrimination.