Author Topic: PROMO: April 6, 2006 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT  (Read 6321 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
PROMO: April 6, 2006 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT
« on: March 07, 2006, 06:54:49 pm »
Daniel Street
21 Daniel Street
Milford, Connecticut 06460
(203) 877-4446

21+ Show
Tickets - $10

Doors @ 8pm
Breakfast @ 9:30pm

Well, folks, the time has come for us to be alive again. The band is out on tour and for many of us back here on the east coast, we will not have the pleasure or privilege of seeing the band until April 6th, 2006 at Daniel Street.

There will be no grassroots for this show outside of the .info chapter of The Wild Pack. It would be greatly appreciated if all those who are in New York and New England can help in promotion of this show.

Promotion for this show will be done in two ways:
1)   Handbills (which should be complete by this evening or tomorrow, I will post them when they are complete)
2)   Sample Discs (All that is asked if when you go out to a show that you bring 10-samplers of your choice and hand them out with handbills)

I will not be able to burn all these samplers myself but will greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me.

I do suggest that if over the next 4-weeks that we go to shows together, in a group so that way we can cover more ground, more efficiently. Here is a link for all shows in CT up until the 6th of April - CT Shows
Please use this thread to ask for assistance, help with strategy, discuss promotion of the show or whatever.

Contact me if you need any help. More information to come as I am to speak with Phil down at Daniel Street about this show.

I would really like to sell this place out and give the boys a homecoming gift like no other.

Thanks
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 07:50:00 pm »
Thinking about maybe going to the Shakedown/Electric Mayhem show on3/11/06. If I do go I\'ll def. hand out some stuff.
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 07:52:54 pm »
Toad\'s Place Shows

Let me know, I will get you some discs to pass out and some flyers. A reason to talk to the fine ladies.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 07:56:56 pm by Spacey »

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 07:59:08 pm »
It didnt say anything about ants marching....Weird combo of music, nevermind the people.........
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 09:37:13 pm »
my 25th birthday. dont think i am gonna be there tho.

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 09:50:33 pm »
:) for birthday. :(  for not being there.
Masturbation in the MFA

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 11:10:17 pm »
This is fucking awesome. I feel so very spoiled to see the boys play less then 5 minutes from my house a second time......

Anything I can do to help let me know...
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 03:42:17 am »
ya never know anything could happen. prolly not though because I will be at the two days after in cuse. stoked for that. I miss your face by the way joc.

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2006, 11:22:43 am »
yo spacey, hook me up with handbills and samplerzs cause i can pimp the show all over UCONN and the surrounding area. last Daniel street me and peaches brought some uconn newbies and they creamed their pants... i think we could do it again
860-460-0306
or
194 north st. willimantic ct 06226
caress me, aunt jemima

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2006, 05:17:45 pm »
Here is a link to the flyers for the Daniel Street show.

These are basically the same flyers we used for the Danbury show but the info changed. If anyone has ideas for flyers, do let us know. I think these will suit our purposes just fine.

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2006, 06:35:46 pm »
Just put on the bottom, SEE THE NEXT PHISH!!!
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2006, 06:54:03 pm »
TreyChica,

as far as flyering goes, what places do you reccommend dropping flyers off at in the Milford area? Music store, etc. or shall I just drive down the post road?

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2006, 07:02:10 pm »
Merle the fucking douche bag\'s Music Store, though he\'s such a skeezy fuck he\'ll probably charge you to advertise.  Cafe Atantique, which is right behind Daniel Street. Strawberries in Orange. Starbucks in Orange.  I don\'t know, Milford doesn\'t have a lot of communal places.  Oh and Replay Records in West Haven....

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2006, 07:06:16 pm »
I\'m going to go out and purchase a 100-spindle tomorrow to start making some samplers for upcoming shows. I figure I would throw down a few flyers in the area, maybe a poster of two and save free discs for shows.

Thanks for the imput.

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2006, 07:09:53 pm »
No problem. If I had more money I would burn and disribute as well...