Author Topic: Jambands.com wants to hear from the West  (Read 556 times)

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
Jambands.com wants to hear from the West
« on: February 09, 2006, 11:15:21 pm »
Looking For West Coast Correspondents

As we bound into 2006 with late winter and spring tours to follow, it seems an appropriate moment to solicit your contributions and participation. In particular we’re hoping to step up our contingent of west coast show reviewers and news correspondents. So please feel free to float any news and notes our way and/or pitch us some reviews. Of course, folks from any region of the country are always welcome as well. Please contact us- jambands@jambands.com

For anyone hitting the West Coast Bfast tour. Let\'s try to get something into these guys!!
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 11:29:16 pm »
i plan on keeping a day to day journal through out the entire tour, so that could probably help
*Gia*

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 11:43:24 pm »
Quote from: bezerker
i plan on keeping a day to day journal through out the entire tour, so that could probably help

I did a solo loop around the country 6 years ago and kept a log of all my ideas and experiences.  It\'s pretty funny stuff.

We all know that The Breakfast could use some free press, let\'s hope we really organize our thoughts after each show out west.  Since I\'ll be driving to all that I attend, I should be sober enough to recollect the events.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 07:57:04 am »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu

I did a solo loop around the country 6 years ago and kept a log of all my ideas and experiences.  It\'s pretty funny stuff.

Day 23:
Dear Diary,
I really should have gotten a car before starting out on this. I\'ve been on the road for weeks now and have just entered upper new york state. I really should have brought a car rather than hitchiking. It turns out it\'s illegal on the pike. What a liar Kerouac turned out to be. This is the last time I take the advice of a hippie-beatnick from the 50s. Money is getting tight and I lost my basketball back around pittsfield. All I have left to keep me going is my cassette tape of 11/17/00 at butterfield, and 500 funk cd\'s, but alas no cd player. Batteries are starting to run low, and I\'ve only got one more pen after this one dies. I really should have brought more than one pair of cargo shorts and a 3 button shirt. Sure it makes me look cool, but in december it doesn\'t do much to keep you warm. Next time I do this, I\'m leaving in the summer. Did I turn off the stove?... Ah, too late for that now. At this rate I\'ll never make it to california in time for my first day of work. I wonder if I can get the deposit back on that appartment since I haven\'t checked in but it\'s been mine for almost a month?
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke