Author Topic: Chapelle on Oprah  (Read 1753 times)

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
Chapelle on Oprah
« on: February 03, 2006, 03:04:24 pm »
The truth will finally come out... I cant fucking wait!!!!
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

Whathefunk

Chapelle on Oprah
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 03:27:58 pm »
ho - ly shit! finally we\'ll hear what really happened from his own mouth....

i guess this will disprove the Chappelle Theory or maybe oprah has him under her control and he will just be acting like her puppet!:lol:

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
Chapelle on Oprah
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 03:31:21 pm »
The site that made Chapelle\'s theory wrote a disclaimer like 3 days after it went on the web.. I\'m just wondering if Oprah will bring up HER role on the show ;)
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
Chapelle on Oprah
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 04:16:09 pm »
watching. good lookss on lettin us know!  he\'s funny even when he\'s bein sincere
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
Chapelle on Oprah
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 04:20:13 pm »
I love this man more than life...

Please Dave Chapelle, give me 2.5 million dollars so I can produce Boncek\'s Show... I swear I\'ll be socially responsible....
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 04:48:28 pm by Overexjoesure »

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
Chapelle on Oprah
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2006, 05:09:00 pm »
i dont know where he was goin with the whole \'give back to the people\' thing, but i could understand him wanting to not be around some of the hollywood manipulators he was working with..
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

YoMa

Chapelle on Oprah
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2006, 05:14:57 pm »
i remember reading an interview with him in People that he actually did go to a mental hospital in Africa. well maybe not an actual hospital but something close to it... he himself said it. now he\'s saying that\'s totally false and the reporters were not even close and that even the thought of going to a mental hospital in Africa is rediculous.

whatever though..the guy can do no wrong if you ask me.