Author Topic: antbach\'s Inaugural thebreakfast.info Super Bowl Pool  (Read 2625 times)

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
antbach\'s Inaugural thebreakfast.info Super Bowl Pool
« on: January 13, 2006, 06:07:57 pm »

antbach\'s Inaugural thebreakfast.info Super Bowl XL Pool

$3 per square, or two squares for $5 (any amount will be by this; ex: 3 squares = $8, 4 squares = $10)^

^All payments must be received/in hand by kickoff, unless prior arrangements have been made

Payout*:
1st Quarter - 10%
Half Time - 20%
3rd quarter - 30%
final^^ - 40%

*Last digit of each team\'s score at the end of each quarter determines winning square

^^If there is overtime, the final score after overtime will be used to determine winning square

Numbers (0 thru 9) will be drawn out of a hat for both sides when all squares are filled. I have yet to determine where this will be done, but it will be done fairly (seeing as we all probably trust Dave, I may ask him to do it at one of his poker nights in front of others). Sqaure D5 is the .info free square; any prize(s) this square wins will be donated to .info!

To reserve/purchase square(s) please contact me with the following information:

- Square location(s) in order of preference (Use grid)
- 2nd choice location(s) (if you are buying 4 squares please provide 4 alternates in order of preference)
- Method of payment

Squares chosen by more than one person will be given out in order of the time I received the request. (the time on the e-mail, PM, or AIM, will be used, not the time I read it).

Contact information:

- Private Message through .info
- email: abachinski@snet.net
- AIM: Ant8tnA

Please don\'t reply with purchase requests in this thread, it will get confusing.

Payment methods:

- PayPal (Please add $1.00 to total cost of squares, for up to $15 in squares, for PayPal fees, squares more than $15 add $1.50). All money leftover from PayPal fees will be given to .info! (for example, if the fee is $.25, the extra $.75 will be added up with all other extras and donated to the site) This is the preferred method since it helps .info out! Ask for an invoice first! Do not mention gambling, pool, or anything related to such in your PayPal!!
- Check, money order, cash by snail mail (cash at your own risk)
- In person, though I am not around much

Payment methods for winning squares:
- PayPal (fees will be deducted by PayPal)
- Check, money order, cash, or gift card of choice by snail mail (cash at your own risk)
- In person, if you will see me relatively soon after the game
- Or donate your winnings to .info

Other info:
If all squares do not fill you will be refunded by however method you want.

- For PayPal buyers, I will refund you less any fees (ex: if you paid $6 for $5 in squares, and the fee on my end was $.25, you will be refunded $5.75)

I will update the link to the PDF at least once a day (if needed) by posting a new reply to this thread. Please note that I am only able to update my file Monday thru Friday because I don\'t have a MAC at home. Purchases made after 3:30PM on Fridays will not show up on the grid until Monday\'s update. Purchases made after 3:30pm Mondays - Thursdays will most likely not show up on the grid until the following day, unless I have time after class when those start up again. However, I will also keep the list below updated as to which squares are still available.

Any other questions or concerns please contact me by any of the above methods. All times are EST.

GOOD LUCK!

Coordinates with a "#" next to them are taken as of this posts last edit.

A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8#, A9, A10, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5#, B6, B7, B8, B9, B10, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8#, C9, C10, D1, D2, D3, D4, D5#, D6, D7#, D8, D9, D10, E1, E2, E3, E4, E5#, E6, E7, E8, E9, E10, F1#, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7#, F8, F9, F10, G1, G2, G3#, G4, G5, G6, G7, G8, G9, G10, H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, H7, H8, H9#, H10, I1, I2#, I3, I4, I5, I6, I7, I8#, I9, I10, J1, J2, J3#, J4, J5, J6, J7, J8, J9, J10

CLICK HERE for a PDF of the grid and its taken squares.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 05:27:39 pm by antbach »
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 06:21:27 pm »
I\'m in.

I shouldn\'t gamble but I will.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 06:24:33 pm »
good, a reply, just need to know if the PDF worked?

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 06:39:35 pm »
PDF did not work.

Will you be around this weekend or next? PM me with details.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 06:51:35 pm »
Also, for the record, square D5 is the .info free square (get it? thought so. don\'t get it, well you\'re not allowed to play ;) jk). If this square wins any of the prizes, the prize will be donated to .info.

Edit: Link to PDF should work now.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 07:17:39 pm by antbach »

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 09:02:57 am »
Grid updated, current as of 9:00am this morning. Next update: this afternoon around 4pm or so, if needed.