Author Topic: Setlist: 2005-08-20 - Puppet House Theatre; Branford, CT  (Read 52103 times)

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
Setlist: 2005-08-20 - Puppet House Theatre; Branford, CT
« Reply #210 on: August 25, 2005, 04:13:22 pm »
I really had nothin for that one. Ah well, better luck next time.

Also, Gordo, I meant to say, don\'t talk to Mamalakabubadaya that way!
Masturbation in the MFA

Mamalakabubadaya

• http://
« Reply #211 on: August 25, 2005, 04:19:02 pm »
thanks joc..i got yo back too, girl

gordo, come to a show and i assure you that you will be fussed over and treated like fam. though i guarantee i will never get on my knees for you kido, say that again and i will have my irish fam in chitown come get ya. got pics?

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #212 on: August 25, 2005, 04:37:58 pm »
yeah definitly, if leith and freddie ended up chums, i think anything\'s possible in this fam.
Postcount +1.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #213 on: August 25, 2005, 08:35:26 pm »
Quote from: Jim Cobb
yeah definitly, if leith and freddie ended up chums, i think anything\'s possible in this fam.

Families argue amongst each other but they also know that they love each other. I agree, if Leith can come out here and enjoy it, feeling welcome in this family, then Kate or Gordo can surely come out to CT and feel right at home.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
« Reply #214 on: August 25, 2005, 09:38:05 pm »
Quote from: Spacey
Quote from: Jim Cobb

Families argue amongst each other but they also know that they love each other. I agree, if Leith can come out here and enjoy it, feeling welcome in this family, then Kate or Gordo can surely come out to CT and feel right at home.

I agree   :awwyeah:
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #215 on: August 27, 2005, 04:03:28 pm »
:thumbsup: alll good.. i really didnt even take it too personal, i dont take anything personal actually. especialy shit over the internet, my rebuttal was more joking around than ya think.

as for the magnifying glass, better keep it at a distance if you dont want to get broken glass in your eyes. ;)
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #216 on: August 31, 2005, 07:46:02 pm »
All right folks what happened here who\'s got my heady Sat. night pics?  I wanna see some balloons and just the general scene, no section on the gallery at all. Bring it!!!
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #217 on: August 31, 2005, 07:50:19 pm »
^^^^^^^ yeah i didnt blow those guys up just for people to remember em.  who\'s got the headdie pics bump !!!!!!!

ok i guess they were mainly for the memories, but still what better way to relive them ? !  
hook it up tood !
*Gia*

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #218 on: August 31, 2005, 08:13:37 pm »
some pics uploaded

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #219 on: August 31, 2005, 08:32:00 pm »
Quote from: Spacey
some pics uploaded

keyword her some.....

alright basically I want to see some crowd shots with the Sgt Pepper balloon madness!  I remeber what it looked like then  but ya know time and memory
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #220 on: August 31, 2005, 08:36:24 pm »
There should be plenty of balloon pics

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #221 on: August 31, 2005, 11:38:02 pm »
Thanx for the pics Spacey. It\'s wild to see myself in a Breakfast crowd shot. The one thing I totally forgot to bring was a camera but I am remembering for moe.down!
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

boombox

• SER Euro Fan
    • http://
« Reply #222 on: September 01, 2005, 06:27:46 pm »
Bringing this thread back on track (;)), have just got done listening to this show - finally got to it and screw my ISP!!

All I can say is I don\'t how you survived the third set - though my brain was going to explode listening to it on headphones, so what it was like if you were there... And as for Animal on guitar, can he shred or what? Even better than the last recording I heard with him on the axe.

I now have to decide which is the show I use to try to convert a big jefferson starship fan to the band - 19th or 20th?
Originally posted by leith
Our overseas grassroots coordinator boombox!!! The Breakfast is spreading worldwide :)

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #223 on: September 01, 2005, 06:47:11 pm »
I can\'t wait to hear this show, though I\'m not intelligent enough to figure out BT.  I\'m waiting on the sidelines till this show rests itself upon archive.org.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #224 on: September 01, 2005, 07:20:48 pm »
IMHO. (I havent heard Daves copy but we were set up right next to each other so...) My guess is that his recording of the 19th is probably a better recording then the recording made on the 20th. However having said that I will say that the show from the 20th probably gets the nod over the 19th.

The recording on the 20th has this 1 guy who just cant seem to stop whistling. And he has a pair of lungs on him. All throughout the 2nd set and in to the 3rd set it gets worse. Its like he thinks he is in the band or something. That shrill loud ass whistling is worse then the balloons. It isnt so bad when he is doing in between songs but during the quiet parts of Sgt Peppers it is just down right obnoxious.

So I guess I would say if they are used to listening to live recordings then go with the 20th buit if not go with the 19th with maybe some "higlights" from the 20th
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19