Author Topic: PB to hold Private Party in Maine (Fans Welcome)  (Read 4945 times)

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
PB to hold Private Party in Maine (Fans Welcome)
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2003, 01:27:32 pm »
Sierra Nevad has been reserved. It won out over Harpoon IPA only because american Kegs are 151/2 gallons or so and European Kegs are like 13 or so.

You guys might want to grab some other stuff in case the keg goes fast.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

tiedyetoga

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2003, 03:01:22 pm »
I\'m going to be bringing a case too.. BTW anyone up for lobster?

kindm's

• Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2003, 03:41:48 pm »
if you want to cook lobsters onsite i am pretty sure i have the necessary stuff to do it. I have one of those propane fueled tripod cookers that you can fry turkeys with etc.

Just a thought. I was thinking about bringing my grill as well. It isn\'t that big but gets the job done
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

jefft

• pbfan
    • http://www.etree.org/jefft
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2003, 04:28:26 pm »
Somebody let me know what is going with this, I pretty sure I wanna make the trek.
Cheap Sunglasses is a great song!

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2003, 04:40:33 pm »
Can\'t go, gotta move!  :(  And fantasy football draft is Sunday too.

kindm's

• Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2003, 11:16:00 pm »
well all of you who didn\'t make it missed out on a hell of a good time. 3 kegs for what seemed like a small group for sooo much beer. All I can say is impressive people! All kegs got emptied. The Band played a sweet show. And when the sun went down the light show was absolutely amazing! Mike and Marco and everybody at optical delusions get huge kudo\'s for the setup and effort. Josh had the band sounding sweet in the alcove that the light show screens had created.  The band was surrounded by the lights and the trees in front were draped in amazing photos from one of the guests. Pictures of Bob Marley Judy Mowatt and some others that escape me circa 1970\'s. Met some great PB famliy as well as people from Maine. Sorry don\'t remember names or much after the band stopped playing for that matter but it was worth the drive and would do it again in a second. Great people, great tunes and great beer.

Thanks to all who made it such a great night for me.

I did tape the show and video was made. The guys from Optical Delusions ran a nice video cam and they were patched out of me for sound. The show is VERY chatty but there are some gems in there and some fun moments as well. I will have it up in a day or so.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2003, 06:30:59 am »
:thumbsup:

thanks mike!