Author Topic: From the PT WSP Board.....  (Read 9150 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
From the PT WSP Board.....
« Reply #135 on: July 27, 2005, 02:40:31 am »
or hand it to them and smile and say, consider yorself warned! and just turn and walk away.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Whathefunk

« Reply #136 on: July 27, 2005, 02:45:27 am »
Quote from: kyndkate
Quote from: Spacey
Ya, Good Luck with that.

You might want to put a disclaimer on the cds taking no responsibility for any damage to face, mind, cars and stereos.

HAHAHAHA, I may just have to get up early tomorrow and grab a pen.

:lol: Do it! Do it!

or hand it to them and smile and say, consider yorself warned! and just turn and walk away.

and wear that pirate hat while doing it :)

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #137 on: July 27, 2005, 09:38:14 am »
"There are those who give little of the much which they have - and they give it for recognition and their hidden desire makes their gifts unwholesome." -Kahlil Gibran
Masturbation in the MFA

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2005, 09:47:27 am »
isn\'t it amazing how subtle joc has become as she\'s getting a little older   ;)

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #139 on: July 27, 2005, 01:17:08 pm »
Quote from: kyndkate
Dun dunda DUUUUUUN....

Tomorrow is the day, folks. Fifty samplers will be handed to fifty unsuspecting Widespread fans. Fifteen samplers will be put in the hands of Phantasy tourists from around the midwest. I\'m thinking there will be 65 cars melted on the side of the highway when they pop the CD in for the ride home. Pray for no rain, receptive pholk, and smiles. :)

What is the process for determining who deserves a sampler?  Make sure you give them to the most enthusiastic fans or those who seem like the type that spend a lot of time listening to and discussing music with others.  Your samplers could effectively be more influential than all the spring doozies combined if they land in the right hands (aka those that will spread the sounds).  Have you ever seen those webs that show you how many people you have slept with and how many they have slept with?  Hopefully the cds will "cross the nation" in the same fashion!

The Breakfast will soon own the mid-west.

I have driven through the midwest several times (via I-80) and there isn\'t much to own other than expansive land, crop dusters and cattle in many places.  Hopefully we will own the more populated regions.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #140 on: July 27, 2005, 06:54:29 pm »
you werent far enough east yet zurflu.. tons of people from Chicago east. i guess straight north and south too, but yeah from Iowa west to CO its pretty f-in brutal.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #141 on: July 28, 2005, 02:24:01 am »
Back from the show...had some reallllly interested people who had lots of questions. A lot of people seemed excited about new music to listen to on the way home.
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

Marcial

• Big Wooly Mammoth
    • http://www.chondrolicious.com
« Reply #142 on: July 28, 2005, 08:29:49 am »
How was the Panic show?  Setlist looks killer.
Switching peeping observing and licking
No telling next day what I be thinking

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #143 on: July 28, 2005, 10:21:02 am »
The show was good. First set was kind of "meh", second set was rockin\', and encore was smoking hot. Even though my bro and I forgot the tickets and had to drive back home to get them (and got there almost 3 hours later than expected :(), we still had plenty of time. All in all a good day with friends.

They only sold >5,000 tickets...I have never seen Deer Creek so empty. They even opened the last 8 or 10 rows of pavilion up to lawn people. We rocked the place, though!
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams