Poll

(01) Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2) vs. (02) Tribal Funk Affliction

01) Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2)
40 (76.9%)
02) Tribal Funk Affliction
12 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: July 12, 2005, 05:01:10 pm

Author Topic: (01) Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2) def. (02) Tribal Funk Affliction 40-12  (Read 12505 times)

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
(01) Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2) def. (02) Tribal Funk Affliction 40-12
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2005, 09:51:00 am »
I AM A CLUELESS NOOB!! :wacko:
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

Rujah

• team digest
    • http://
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2005, 07:19:20 pm »
now that i think about it im a clueless noob myself

and i do take nites off. its called the nights i have to work. but when you have a part time job and only work security at shows it only happens on the weekends, sometimes after the show instead of wasting my gas and mileage, if i have to work the next day i just stay at spac and sleep in my van, sometimes i drink after the shows sometimes i dont.. hope thats understandable, if not sorry but i havent even started to drink yet tonight. will later when the all-star game starts but then again i wouldnt drink so much if i had some more pot to smoke. havent smoke in like a few weeks

on a side note havent had a cigarette all day.
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2005, 07:24:36 pm »
Quote from: Rujah
now that i think about it im a clueless noob myself

and i do take nites off. its called the nights i have to work. but when you have a part time job and only work security at shows it only happens on the weekends, sometimes after the show instead of wasting my gas and mileage, if i have to work the next day i just stay at spac and sleep in my van, sometimes i drink after the shows sometimes i dont.. hope thats understandable, if not sorry but i havent even started to drink yet tonight. will later when the all-star game starts but then again i wouldnt drink so much if i had some more pot to smoke. havent smoke in like a few weeks

on a side note havent had a cigarette all day.

always a great wagon to stay on. keep it up ruj.

and off to play softball. not looking forward to it, pitched a CGSO in my baseball game yesterday and i play left-center on my softball team. my arm is dunzo.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash