Author Topic: Breakfast in TN, so is TAB  (Read 8336 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Breakfast in TN, so is TAB
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2005, 07:24:28 pm »
Quote from: Joe
I used my computer at home. I\'m at school right now.  I dlded a total of 4 songs Dave with 6 other tracks in chunks. Like I said, I cancelled the dld after 25% because I had to go to class/work and my roomates needed to use the computer.  

:thumbsup: yep.

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2005, 07:26:09 pm »
I did Dave. I wouldn\'t bull shit.
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2005, 07:27:03 pm »
i give him a D+ on the last minute attempt for a legit story.
ever hear the old expression?
too little
too late
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2005, 07:27:43 pm »
Freddie, as long as I refer the Breakfast to venues they haven\'t played before, get them paid and expose their music like I\'ve been doing since 2000, I HIGHLY doubt I\'ll be banned from this site.
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2005, 07:32:06 pm »
joe.
you say but dont do.
you dont even come to shows in your fuckin gbackyard.
get a life.
im out.
and dont shit while im gone.
i will read this when i get home.confirmed
be smart
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2005, 07:37:00 pm »
Hmm two shows at Johnson, the first one was their highest paid gig ever according to Josh (obviously they get paid more).  Right now I\'m working on the Eclipse Theater gig which will be pairing The Breakfast with some legendary progressive rock bands:)

As far as me going to shows.  I don\'t go to shows because I fear for my physical safety.....

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2005, 07:40:35 pm »
Quote from: Joe
Hmm two shows at Johnson, the first one was their highest paid gig ever according to Josh (obviously they get paid more).  Right now I\'m working on the Eclipse Theater gig which will be pairing The Breakfast with some legendary progressive rock bands:)

As far as me going to shows.  I don\'t go to shows because I fear for my physical safety.....

sorry, i dont know you, but youre a pink pink hoo haa.  ;)
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2005, 07:49:50 pm »
yeah I\'m nonviolent. So I guess I am a hoo haa by America\'s standards.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2005, 08:36:55 pm »
nah brah, a man is a man in any part of the world. and hoo haa is pink in any part of the world, even in :  ...         and youre pink.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2005, 08:41:26 pm »
no.  you should really take some anthropology classes before making such asinine statements.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2005, 08:41:51 pm »
nevermind, i understand where youre coming from.  i was gonna see the breakfast twice this weekend, but i heard some people that dont like me were gonna be there, soooooooooooo........ yeah, you suck.  im done with this post. i only have time for one type of vagina. it aint you joey boy.

"My other penis is a vagina." -Peter Griffin

"My other vagina is another vagina." -Joe

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2005, 08:44:38 pm »
Trust me. SOme of the looks I got at the last few TB shows didn\'t sit well in my psyche. I don\'t trust Staveners.  If you were from CT, you\'d know what I mean..

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2005, 08:49:36 pm »
probly not man, pretty sure id forget about my "psyche" and focus on the music. come on, looks you got?  id need a few hundred kidney shots to keep me away from this band. im usually not a dick, but you need to grow a sack n\' balls brah.

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2005, 08:51:22 pm »
I love the music, but when they pull out certain songs I get bored and pissed...  They don\'t space me out into another dimension like they used to back in the day.

BTW, I think its really sad that you have that mentality.  That  you see everything from such a sexist standpoint.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2005, 08:58:33 pm »
im far from your typical meat-head macho-guy man, this is directly in regards to you skipping out on TB b/c youre weak. if a woman who posted here frequently/loved the band said she doesnt go to shows anymore because she was afraid of seeing some people and "got looks", id jump on her ass the same. take a step back and seriously think about your chances of getting jumped at a Breakfast show, this aint a Rat Pack gig where a \'look\' mightve turned into a \'whack\' at the end of the night. once again, (and symbollically speaking you vag), TESTICLES.........