Author Topic: Pearl Jam News [MERGED]  (Read 29380 times)

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
Pearl Jam News [MERGED]
« Reply #165 on: January 17, 2008, 02:18:35 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;176223
We\'re all really excited about 2008 and we really hope you are, too.  While it\'s still too early to make any big announcements, we want to let you all know that the band is looking forward to a busy year ...

oh hell yes.

where did you see this?
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

davepeck

• Administrator
Pearl Jam News [MERGED]
« Reply #166 on: January 17, 2008, 02:28:29 pm »
10c email.

weekapaug19

• In the house
Pearl Jam News [MERGED]
« Reply #167 on: January 17, 2008, 02:56:13 pm »
I knew I should have renewed my membership.....keep me posted if you hear anything else through that.  If Vegas is a stop, I\'m 90% gonna make the trip
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

weekapaug19

• In the house
Pearl Jam News [MERGED]
« Reply #168 on: February 06, 2008, 08:22:15 am »
look like PJ is headling Bonnaroo this year, hopefully a full scale summer tour goes along with it

davepeck

• Administrator
Pearl Jam News [MERGED]
« Reply #169 on: February 16, 2008, 02:20:46 am »
Eddie Vedder will embark on a small, west coast, solo tour beginning April 2nd in Vancouver, BC and ending April 15th in San Diego, CA. The Ten Club has scheduled a pre-sale for eligible members and we wanted you to be the first to know!

Ten Club pre-sale tickets will go up for purchase on http://www.tenclub.net/goods/ beginning at 10am PST on Monday, February 18, 2008. There are a very limited amount of tickets, so once sold out through the Ten Club, your next available chance to purchase tickets will be during the public on-sale.

Tickets for the general public will go on sale on Friday, February 22nd at 10am* PST through http://www.ticketmaster.com and all Ticketmaster outlets. (*Note: Santa Barbara goes on sale Friday, February 29th at 10am PST).

Fan Club members active as of Feb. 14th will qualify for the 10c pre-sale. Due to the limited amount of fan club tickets available only US and Canadian members will qualify for the pre-sale. We apologize to our overseas members!

Two (2) tickets per member only. No single tickets. Ten Club tickets for the EV tour will NOT be seniority based. Tickets will be held in priority locations, but seat allocation will be chosen at random. The base ticket price for all shows is $65 per ticket, plus additional venue and handling fees. Tickets for the pre-sale will be sold only on http://www.tenclub.net/goods/ with a Visa or Mastercard. No phone or mail orders.

Tickets will be distributed at will call on the evening of the performance. Only the Ten Club member who purchased the tickets will be allowed to collect the tickets. No exceptions.  

Tickets are non-refundable. No exchanges or transfers will be allowed. Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in revocation of all future Ten Club ticket benefits.

All dates are subject to change.

New Zealand singer-songwriter Liam Finn will open these shows.

DATE   VENUE              CITY              PRE-SALE

Apr-02   The Centre      Vancouver, BC   Feb-18, 10am PST
Apr-05  SC Civic Aud.      Santa Cruz, CA       Feb-18, 10am PST
Apr-07   Zellerbach Th.      Berkeley, CA           Feb-18, 10am PST
Apr-10   Arlington Th.      Santa Barb, CA   Feb-18, 10am PST
Apr-12   Wiltern Th.      Los Angeles, CA   Feb-18, 10am PST
Apr-13   Wiltern Th.      Los Angeles, CA   Feb-18, 10am PST
Apr-15   Spreckels Th.      San Diego, CA   Feb-18, 10am PST

Five special prime-seat ticket packages per show will be auctioned off online along with an autographed limited-edition tour poster. An additional auction package for the Santa Barbara concert – consisting of two pair of premier seats and two hotel rooms will also be auctioned off. These auctions will begin on Friday, February 22nd at 10am PST in conjunction with the public on sale. (More details regarding the auctions to be announced next week). Proceeds from auction packages will support legal defense efforts for the West Memphis Three via the Damien Echols Legal Defense Fund. Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin and Jesse Miskelley (the WM3) have been in prison for 12 years for a crime they didn’t commit.  After years of waiting for the chance to demonstrate their innocence, the West Memphis Three will finally have hearings this Spring to introduce new DNA evidence proving they could not have committed the crimes for which they were convicted. More info at: http://www.wm3.org

wow. this happens to completely coincide with the breakfast\'s west coast run. OUCH at the $65 tickets, but... the west coast may really be calling me back in april...

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Pearl Jam News [MERGED]
« Reply #170 on: February 16, 2008, 11:44:14 am »
do it dave!

oh, and someone get breakfast to do an acoustic opening act for one of these.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

davepeck

• Administrator
Pearl Jam News [MERGED]
« Reply #171 on: February 18, 2008, 01:46:43 pm »
berkeley tickets purchased. looks like breakwest is official.

weekapaug19

• In the house
Pearl Jam News [MERGED]
« Reply #172 on: February 18, 2008, 02:52:51 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;180342
berkeley tickets purchased. looks like breakwest is official.

awesome.....i\'m really really jealous of you right now.  Have fun!

weekapaug19

• In the house
Pearl Jam News [MERGED]
« Reply #173 on: March 20, 2008, 05:35:55 pm »
Pearl Jam announced today a ten date East Coast tour, which begins June 11th in West Palm Beach, FL and wraps up June 30th in Mansfield, MA.

Tickets sold to the general public will go on sale through Ticketmaster.com and all Ticketmaster outlets. Public on-sale information will be posted on pearljam.com in the near future.

A Ten Club pre-sale for eligible members will begin on Monday, March 24th at 9am PDT on http://www.pearljam.com. You must be an active member of the Ten Club by Wednesday March 19, 2008 to qualify for the pre-sale ticket opportunity. We will stagger ticket sales to control web traffic, so please pay attention to the corresponding pre-sale dates and times. Pre-sale tickets are first come first serve, while supplies last. Pre-sales for any available tickets will remain open until Friday, March 28th at 5pm PDT.

Click here for information on the official rules, policies, and procedures for purchasing tickets from the Ten Club. We highly recommend that you read these details before purchasing tickets to a show so you are aware of how the ticketing system will work for you!

The opening act for dates June 11-17 will be Kings of Leon. Opening act for dates June 19-30 will be Ted Leo and The Pharmacists.

All dates and times are subject to change.

DATE CITY VENUE PRE-SALE DATE/TIME
JUN 11 West Palm, FL Cruzan Amp. Mar-24 at 9am PDT
JUN 12 Tampa, FL St. Pete Forum Mar-24 at 11am PDT
JUN 12-15 Manchester, TN Bonnaroo bonnaroo.com
JUN 16 Columbia, SC Colonial Ctr. Mar-24 at 1pm PDT
JUN 17 Virginia Beach, VA Verizon Amp. Mar-25 at 9am PDT
JUN 19 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Mar-25 at 11am PDT
JUN 22 Washington, DC Verizon Center Mar-25 at 1pm PDT
JUN 24 New York City, NY MSG Arena Mar-26 at 9am PDT
JUN 25 New York City, NY MSG Arena Mar-26 at 11am PDT
JUN 27 Hartford, CT Dodge Amp. Mar-27 at 9am PDT
JUN 30 Mansfield, MA Tweeter Center Mar-27 at 11am PDT

davepeck

• Administrator
Pearl Jam News [MERGED]
« Reply #174 on: March 20, 2008, 06:42:50 pm »
i should check my hotmail more often.

oh fuck yes.

SkyePrizm

• separator
Pearl Jam News [MERGED]
« Reply #175 on: March 20, 2008, 07:17:41 pm »
WOWZER.   I don\'t know what show to pick.  I think i\'d enjoy one outside of Hartford more...

weekapaug19

• In the house
Pearl Jam News [MERGED]
« Reply #176 on: March 21, 2008, 10:08:30 am »
I\'ll def. be at hartford and mainsfield

weekapaug19

• In the house
Pearl Jam News [MERGED]
« Reply #177 on: March 28, 2008, 08:19:41 am »
ADDITIONAL SHOWS?03.27.08

There is talk of additional shows being added to the 2008 tour schedule and the Ten Club has tickets!

You must be an active Ten Club member as of March 21, 2008 to qualify for the ticket reservation opportunity.

Here\'s how it will work ... Beginning April 1, 2008 there will be a ticket "reservation" at pearljam.com for shows which could possibly be added to the tour schedule. A ticket reservation means you purchase tickets like any other show, however the credit card will not be charged until the show is confirmed.

Things you must know ... The credit card will be authorized for the amount of the tickets, so funds must be available. An authorization on the credit card puts a hold on the funds for a pre-determined amount of time - usually 7-10 business days. The credit card will not be charged until the show is confirmed, which is likely to happen AFTER the public on-sale.

Sometimes funds are released before the card is charged, but don\'t panic, we have the authority to charge your account within a time frame from the date the order is placed. Therefore, even if funds are released back to your account and the show is confirmed, we can still charge your credit card for the tickets.

Once the show is confirmed, we will charge your card and send you a confirmation for the ticket purchase. If the show is not confirmed, your funds will be released back to your account within a time frame determined by the card-issuing bank.

Whew ... long story short, if you are interested in tickets for the possible shows, you will purchase tickets like any other show and your card will be charged when the show is confirmed.

All standard Ten Club policies apply to the additional shows. Ticket reservations are available while supplies last. Two tickets per member/per show. All sales final.

Ticket reservations will close April 1st at 5pm PDT.

RESERVATIONS FOR POSSIBLE SHOWS:

DATE CITY/ST VENUE PRE-SALE DATE/TIME
JUN 20 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Apr-01 at 9am PDT
JUN 28 Mansfield, MA Tweeter Amp. Apr-01 at 11am PDT

REMEMBER ... these shows are NOT confirmed yet, so you are reserving these tickets at your own risk. Complaints are useless if the show is not confirmed.

Additional questions can be directed to tickets@tenclub.net or please call 1-800-724-8038.

davepeck

• Administrator
Pearl Jam News [MERGED]
« Reply #178 on: March 28, 2008, 08:51:24 am »
i figured as much, considering the schedule of current shows is pretty retarded (starting in camden, they play THU, SUN, TUE, WED, FRI, MON). i was guessing they\'d bookend the MSG shows though, and add 1-2 to Mansfield. i guess i\'m psyched for more shows, but i really really hate what they\'re charging for tickets ($74 each; $84 for MSG). hmmm...

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Pearl Jam News [MERGED]
« Reply #179 on: March 28, 2008, 08:54:38 am »
<-will be glad to not see a single show this year :thumbsup:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke