Author Topic: Setlist: 2005-01-15 - The Crossroads; Palmer, MA  (Read 7401 times)

mvallo

Setlist: 2005-01-15 - The Crossroads; Palmer, MA
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2005, 05:51:20 pm »
yes,  I was logged into chis account.  He must of logged into my computer when he came over the other day and it automatically re-logged his user id in my computer.  I had the hardest time logging him out.  I ended up deleting cookies in internet explorer.

sorry for confusion

mvallo

Re: Re: Re: B+P
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2005, 05:53:41 pm »
Originally posted by helluvahat

I did what?

are you mike Leed?

davepeck

• Administrator
Re: Re: Re: B+P
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2005, 06:12:33 pm »
Originally posted by ChrisF
There where actually 4 tapers at the show if you include the audio in the video cameras.   Chris taped audience mics with his rodes/nomad but may have lost the 2nd set because of low battery voltage.  Dave ran a matrix but can\'t release it for 3 - 6 months and pending band approval.  Mike L. ran a Hi8 camera; I have his email address.  The andy of groovenlumin ran a minidv camera from which chris has the tapes.  The video cannot be released without the bands\' permission.   There is a good chance that chris will transfer the audio from the minidv tape and first set from the rodes.

So there you go!

Originally posted by ChrisF
Matt, you are logged in under my user name at your house!

...and here i was thinking fitzy was just talking in the 3rd person.. :lol:

tyzack

• http://
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2005, 06:40:00 pm »
So basically no tapes for a while of this show?

Too bad, it was a really good one.
Apartheid: A policy of segregation and political and economic discrimination.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2005, 12:28:21 am »
oh man, this is the first Breakfast show I\'ve seen in a while (used to see them alot when they were still Psychedelic)... and it was just about the sickest show I\'ve seen by any band that I can remember!

All I can say is that I\'ll definitely be in Ithaca and Rochester!

So, that sucks that there won\'t be a download of this show for a while... I would love to hear if it sounds as good the second time around.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising