Author Topic: [PB Fans] top 5 attempt for now  (Read 1931 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
[PB Fans] top 5 attempt for now
« on: July 12, 2004, 09:48:02 am »
----- Original Message -----
To: psychedelicbreakfast-fans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 10:33 PM
Subject: [PB Fans] top 5 attempt for now

first faveorite: ST.PATTYS Tobacco road ... just seems to stand out in my memory (along with puppet house show)
second: Butterfield 3/30/01 first real show...
third: chittenden park 7/4/01 nice long day
fourth: Extrava***** That whole fukin day. bluntman and chronic!
fifth: a killer living room show where they freaked out at the end and the whole bit. top 5 is hard to do.

---

Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: [PB Fans] top 5 attempt for now

wow my attempted top 5 are really similar to jahrooney\'s.

3/30/01 Butterfield Basement.  Hands down best

7/4/01 Chittenden Park. Passed mic to Adrian when he needed it as I snunk around the back of the tent

11/01 UNC-Chapel Hill Frat House. Show was seriously close to 4 hours. Sunshine of Your Love, Scarlet, Scheme dedicated to Butterfield, best Rufus ever check the setlist.  Bonanno is the only one that has a copy. We just don\'t know how to convert Mini-Disc to CD. Anyone who tells me how gets a free copy....

4/20/02 Extravaganga Amherst, MA Good sound, outside, tons of high people

10/13/02 Bonnano\'s. It\'s a guarantee...Seven years to the day that I went to Blues Traveler @ the Orpheum in Boston on Friday the 13th and somebody stalking Chan (the guitarist) fired an old harmonica 20 rows from the stage and pegged him in the eye. Show stoppage but he came back on and the second set was the best set I ever saw bustin out a tune they hadn\'t played in 4 years (All In The Groove). Then coicidentally caught a harmonica thrown INTO the audience by John Popper a year later when they played Halloween @ the Orpheum which was only to
be sold to Bonnano years later for enough gas money to get down to the UNC-Chapel Hill PB show. JEEZE! That is crazy. Shouldn\'t have sold that harp. Should have sold him one of John Popper\'s ass cheeks. Im selling two Phish NYE tickets for $1900 so if anyone wants em....Just kidding. I know a kid who isn\'t even a Phish fan get NYE tickets through Ticketmaster who is selling them for $1500 each and someone bid! That is bullshit. But whateva. I can\'t pay $1000. THat\'s bullshit too. These are reasons Bonnano\'s upcoming fiesta rounds out my top 5. Back to you in the studio....On to football now THe New England Patriots are the best team in the league, Tom Brady wipes with a burnt Steak Egg and Cheese and Bill Belichick somehow has the most smoking wife on the East Coast
(I know cause me and Kraft hooked up with her last week at The End Zone (where PB played)). They play the Chargers this week where Junior Seau just celebrated his 74th birthday. They should start calling him Senior Seau now. Well that\'s all from here. I was taken off the list somehow for a while but then just got back on so Im glad Im back on. See y\'all soon...Chris Murphy

---

Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: [PB Fans] top 5 attempt for now

my favorite show ever was probably 11-17-00 in butterfield.  I can\'t see how any other night + setlist could top it.  Should release that show on live disks.  As far as Bonanno 10-13-02 is concerned (now that it\'s been mentioned on the list), I can\'t believe that I will not be there.  It\'s on Columbus day weekend and I\'ve had plans to go to NYC that weekend for 2 months now.  It will surely be awesome for anyone that gets to the secret location.  I heard from M.D.B. that there may be 30 cases of beer purchased for fans at the show.  

SKAL NBYC  

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 08:00:02 am »
damn...some epic stuff here, especially from Chris Murphy.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 11:02:54 am »
Cool stuff. Where did you dig that up from? I wish I could still get a pbfans email address, or a breakfastfans email. I think I saw that you could get one of those via dpeck back in the day.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 02:34:16 pm »
I google searched "Alexander Zurflueh" and this was on the first or second page.