Author Topic: [PB Fans] The TOP 10 Things You Might Hear Mace Windu\' Say in the Star Wars Prequels  (Read 1363 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
----- Original Message -----
To: psychedelicbreakfast-fans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 10:14 AM
Subject: [PB Fans] The TOP 10 Things You Might Hear Mace Windu\' Say in the Star Wars Prequels....

10. You don\'t need to see my goddamn identification, \'cause these ain\'t the motherfuckin\' droids you\'re looking for.
09. Womp rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I\'ll never know, \'cause even if it did I wouldn\'t eat the filthy motherfucker.
08. This is your father\'s lightsaber. When you absolutely, positively, have to kill every motherfuckin\' stormtrooper in the room... accept no substitutes.
07. If Obi-wan ain\'t home then I don\'t know what the fuck we\'re gonna do. I ain\'t got no other connections on Tattooine.
06. Feel the Force, motherfucker.
05. What ain\'t no planet I\'ve ever heard of! Do they speak Bocce on What?
04. You sendin\' the Fett? Shit, Hutt, that\'s all you had to say!
03. Yeah Chewie Rocky Horror\'s got a hair problem. What the brother gonna do? He\'s a wookie.
02. Does Jabba the Hutt look like a bitch?
01. Hand me my lightsaber... it\'s the one that says, \'Bad MotherFucker.\'

---

Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: [PB Fans] The TOP 10 Things You Might Hear Mace Windu\' Say in the Star Wars Prequels....

For a good laugh look at the attached picture below.... Its non PB-related, but it goes well with interests of several people on this list... The interest being S.W. and  M.J.

"Glory Bee to the one who knows what the FUNK\'s about, yall"

---

Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 2:55 PM
Subject: [PB Fans] Re: The TOP 10 Things You Might Hear Mace Windu\' Say in the Star Wars Prequels....

This is absolutely hilarious!  Did you come up with this?

---

Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 3:51 PM
Subject: RE: [PB Fans] Re: The TOP 10 Things You Might Hear Mace Windu\' Say in the Star Wars Prequels....

I cant take any credit for that.....
fark.com linked me to it...

I am feeling that this Zonk is much like the Bong Yahtzee that I have played in the past...

woooooh yeah.

---

end of thread.