Author Topic: New Show on archive.org: 2005-11-17 - The Stone Church; Newmarket, NH  (Read 3089 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
New Show on archive.org: 2005-11-17 - The Stone Church; Newmarket, NH
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2005, 11:57:34 am »
Quote from: kindm\'s
Quote from: davepeck
martix recordings will still make their way to archive. most recent one i believe is the 9/15 wheelhouse show.. but because of the quality of this show and the recording, it\'s pretty much a must-sell..

Thats a pretty bold statement by a taper ;)

I am totally busting balls.

is it download only or do they create actual silverbacks etc for sale at the merch booth or something ?

i\'m thinking download-only..

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2005, 12:01:21 pm »
You know perhaps the small amount of items att he merch booth could be improved by an "investor" paying to have some stuff made then splitting a percentage of the take with the band etc.

It is certainly an idea that might work if it isn\'t being done already. I gues it would be a certian risk to the investor but that would also make that person partially responsible for moving some merch as well as giving the band a much more professional representation at shows.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2005, 12:10:30 pm »
Quote from: kindm\'s
You know perhaps the small amount of items att he merch booth could be improved by an "investor" paying to have some stuff made then splitting a percentage of the take with the band etc.

It is certainly an idea that might work if it isn\'t being done already. I gues it would be a certian risk to the investor but that would also make that person partially responsible for moving some merch as well as giving the band a much more professional representation at shows.

that\'s what i did with the freakout shirts - i did all the leg work, all they had to do was sell it at the merch table.. not really profitable for either party, but it\'s something.. a non-show-specific product would probably do better...

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2005, 12:14:08 pm »
it certainly would allow you to move product without a def. timeline.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

frolfer

• breakfast geek
Re: New Show on archive.org: 2005-11-17 - The Stone Church; Newmarket, NH
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2023, 06:26:28 am »
martix recordings will still make their way to archive. most recent one i believe is the 9/15 wheelhouse show.. but because of the quality of this show and the recording, it\'s pretty much a must-sell..
The tape bloodhound never stops....ok, ok hold the phone. I knew there were matrices out there, especially this show. I think I read it in another thread. What happened to these recordings? The Wheelhouse is on the archive, but there are others, I know it! I'm salivating at the thought of a bunch of 2005 DPeck sbd/akg matrices. Drool x infinity

I think I have the rare, incurable, ser dew tropical condition known as the tribal funk affliction  :o
« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 06:28:49 am by frolfer »
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh