Author Topic: Setlist: 2002-12-31 - Tobacco Road; New York, NY  (Read 1973 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Setlist: 2002-12-31 - Tobacco Road; New York, NY
« on: December 31, 2017, 11:50:54 am »
Set I: Lit > Attraction To Shade Ditty, Beef Barley > Auld Lang Syne > After Midnight* > The Vermont Song, LDZ > Dig, Escher's Etchings > May Fly Disarray

Set II: jam > Drunk Monk Bar, See The Light** > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Wake Up In A Coma > Time^ > Time Medley^^ > Score, Buquebus

Set III: jam > Taboo Or Not Taboot, Rufus > Drum Solo, SWLABR% > Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky > Merge%% > In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed%%, Wild Pack Of Asscracks, Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2), What The Funk > Sweet Leaf, Superfly Phaddy Fat

*First time played (Eric Clapton)
**with 'Bathtub Gin' (Phish) tease
^First time played (Pink Floyd)
^^Time is On My Side; Your Time is Gonna Come; Memory of a Free Festival
%First time played (Cream)
%%with Seth Yacovone on guitar
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Re: Setlist: 2002-12-31 - Tobacco Road; New York, NY
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 11:59:02 am »
This thread is the last show entry of missing setlists from the 2000-2003ish time period.  As far as I know, this site if now a completed archive of all the past Breakfast shows.  Each year I've been adding and tweaking thing a little bit.  All of the orginal show discussion threads and known audio links are integrated into the TDIBH threads... Don't think there is too much more to do around here! I'm going to start helping Igzy add setlists to the Breafast PT page soon so people can track their shows and run stats. 

I'll continue to update shows as they appear and post side gigs as I come across them! Hope some of you still find this place useful from time to time!
Where to next?