Author Topic: Steve-o from Jackass at Toad\'s Place tonight!  (Read 2673 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Steve-o from Jackass at Toad\'s Place tonight!
« on: May 02, 2003, 04:24:50 pm »
wish i could make it! should be a great time!

Steve-o\'s \'Don\'t Try This At Home\' tour makes a stop at Toad\'s Place in New Haven, CT tonight... 9pm start...

anyone going?

realisthis

• I Got 99 Problems, But...
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/realisthis?listid=0
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2003, 05:33:55 pm »
It definitely looks interesting Dave. After seeing some clips of the show on the Howard Stern Show I wanted to go check steve O out. Unfortunately, I dont think anyone else will want to here!
How real is that?

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2003, 10:11:25 pm »
yeah, i have Steve-o: Don\'t Try This At Home Vols. 1 & 2 on dvd, and it\'s some sick shit! :yack:

i totally wanted to go to toad\'s tonight, but i had to shoot over to the city after work, and thanks to pearl jam and overtime, i\'m clocked in at under 20 hours sleep for the week right now!

:zzz::tired::zzz:

lisa is there though, so i\'ll make sure she posts a review at some point...

lele

• has to follow her heart..
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisapeck
steve-o
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2003, 07:10:15 am »
yeah dude :thumbsup:

sorry this is coming a little late...(been working = tired :tired:
I also didn\'t stay for the whole show, but.....CRAZY! :awwyeah:

anyway.....steve-o was scheduled to go on around 9pm or so (doors at 8pm)....& the place was packed....My sister & I could hardly move....we ended up being pretty close to the stage on the side (maybe this was a bad idea)....

so, he didn\'t end up going on until @11pm & by this time the crowd is drunk :chug: & pist.....(throwing bottles,being crazy, etc..)

STEVE- O enters....the crowd is going crazy...he states that "if he weren\'t so high on cocaine right now, that he would be drunk"...
:pukedon:
he begins his first stunt by snorting some salt up his nose & puking all over the stage... :yack2:...nice
...he then takes a lime & squeezes the juice all in his eyes....
:yay:
..now, the crowd is rowdy to say the least....there were points during the night that I really thought I may get hurt...(like I said earlier...I was pretty much right up front & to the side)...

-he then broke a light bulb over his head & then proceeded to slice his tongue & bleed all over the place....dripping onto the floor, his chest, etc...then he rubbed it all over his face & continued the rest of the show covered in his blood.... :holyshit:

:jawdrop: -to prove to us that he is "truly talented," he balanced a knife on his tongue & then balanced a ladder with one leg in his mouth....

:lol:
-he then called up this guy in the front who he stated was "pissing him off" & asked for random girls to come up on stage & kick him in the balls....then steve-o kicked him in the balls...yikes!

...now, during all this...the crowd is being extremely obnoxious...pushing, throwing things.....at some point during all this, I got elbowed in the eye by some guy...exciting..... :(

...steve-o then invited some guys up on stage to "beat them selfs up".... :slap: this one guy then proceded to brake 3 beer bottles on his head....glass flying everywhere.... :shock2:

My sister & I left after this.....it was already like 1215am....the crowd was getting really crazy & I had to be up for work at 5am....I guess if I didn\'t have to work, I would have stayed until the end....all & all definately was interesting to say the least....
:out:
steve-0 is one INSANE guy!!! :huh:

lisa
« Last Edit: May 07, 2003, 07:15:30 am by davepeck »
lisa
:mickey: