Author Topic: No talk here about summer t00r?!?!?  (Read 1320 times)

Buqu3bus

No talk here about summer t00r?!?!?
« on: May 19, 2021, 07:52:09 am »
I readon jambands.com a while back that marble eyes is "touring" this summer. Gigs up and down the coast of I recall.  Anyone give this a listen?? Just curious..I saw moonbox, ahem, the indobox a long time back and wasn't to impressed, even as the local jamband de force at the time..and I think the bass player was in particle, so him and a.t. should make a nice rhythm section...any thoughts are always welcomed! :o

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Re: No talk here about summer t00r?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 01:30:42 pm »
I've listened to a bit here and there, they have some shows up in the LMA... I used to try and keep up with all the side projects and list their shows here, but I haven't really had the time as of late. But there are links to a few shows there.

From what I have heard they sound great!
Where to next?

Buqu3bus

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 02:41:48 pm »
Word. Thank you for all you do here, by the way. I think I just miss when dot info was a wee bit more happening lol

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 09:00:27 am »
Word. Thank you for all you do here, by the way. I think I just miss when dot info was a wee bit more happening lol

Thanks man, I do what I can! And I agree with you, I miss the interactions here. Seems like things have mostly switched over to the FB groups. I do my best to make sure all the Breakfast content continues to be loaded here so there's a chronological history. Also, there is a Phantasy Tour Breakfast page that is slowly being updates with setlists as well, if you're interested!

https://www.phantasytour.com/bands/the-breakfast

There's no forum, but you can track the shows you've been to at least!
Where to next?

Buqu3bus

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 01:52:00 pm »
Heard on that! I have been slowly working on tracking my shows on pt-  it's rather difficult! Lol.. HardLuckHarry is my pt username, say what's up if you ever see lurkin' 8)

Buqu3bus

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 01:53:25 pm »
.... I have stayed away from facew00k thus far, and probably keeping it that way.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2021, 05:48:19 am »
I am so excited that the band is playing some shows this summer. My work schedule is quite full (I work at a nursery) so making any of these shows is a stretch. 6 days a week doesn't leave much time for traveling to shows. I know, boo hoo. But I need a Breakfast show so bad. And a nice full two setter taboot!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh