Author Topic: Setlist: [Tim Solo] 2019-05-17 - Jake’s; Wallingford, CT  (Read 938 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Set I: Episode 1(Happy) > Adagio > Spirits in the Material World > Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky > Frankly Po Zest > Psygn > Are You Experienced? > Frankly Po Zest, Song 2[1] > Swingtown > Them Bones, LDZ > HDX > No Glove No Love, Tribal Funk Affliction > Elderly Woman Behind a Counter in a Small Town > Tribal Funk Affliction > I Wanna Get High > Tribal  Funk Affliction, I Gotta Get Drunk > See the Light[2] > Under the Bridge > See the Light[3], Bugs, Shimmy Shimmy Ya > Question

Set II: Hard Luck Harry > Doughboy > Space Oddity[4] > Doughboy > Hard Luck Harry[5], Love Lake[6] > Blackbird[7] > Freebird > Creep > Blackbird > Freebird > Memory of A Free Festival > Wish You Were Here > Son of Simpleton > Johnny B. Goode[8] > Son of Simpleton, Lit[9], The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin’ Groovy)[10] > Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2)[11], Good Things[12] > Her Majesty, I Only Have Eyes For You > Score, Melissa[13], The Late and the Great > Freebird

-This show was dedicated to the memory of Mark Peters
[1] with ‘Hi-Yooo’ lyric substitution
[2] inverted
[3] with ‘Under the Bridge’ (RHCP) tease in ending
[4] with ‘On the Run’ (Pink Floyd) tease
[5] with 'Cannonball' (The Breeders) lyrics
[6] preceded by speeches from Tim, Evilyn Peters, Mairead Peters & Josh Kroop; unfinished
[7] preceded by ‘Folsom Prison Blues’ (Johnny Cash) tease; with ‘Freebird’ (Lynyrd Skynyrd), ‘Carpet Crawlers’ (Genesis) teases
[8] with 'Ballroom Dancing' (Paul McCartney) tease
[9] with 'Immigrant Song' (Led Zepplin) tease, ’(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction’ (Rolling Stones) lyrics, 'Back to the Future' quotes
[10] with ’I Can See Clearly Now’ (Johnny Nash), ‘Don’t Worry, Be Happy’ (Bobby McFerrin) lyrics
[11] with 'Ticket to Ride' (The Beatles) lyric; ‘Rainy Day Women #12 & 35’ (Bob Dylan) quote
[12] with ‘She Said, She Said’ (The Beatles) lyrics
[13] with Sammy Blanchette on vocals
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 11:57:32 am by simpletwistupdon »
Where to next?