Author Topic: 2003-06-07 Tobacco Road NYC  (Read 1583 times)

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
2003-06-07 Tobacco Road NYC
« on: March 13, 2019, 07:19:46 pm »
https://archive.org/details/pb2003-06-07.shnf/pb2003-06-07d3t04.shn

This show is fire!

I was ripping DVDs and came across an Optical Delusion DVD that had The Grand Scheme Of Things as a track and it listed the show date. I figured i must have it on HDD but was surprised I did not. Searched the archive and there it was.

Funny as its my recording. LOL anyway total team effort it seems as I recorded it with Kyles rig, Dave uploaded it and Todd transferred it.

hope everyone is well. trying to be at the show on Saturday.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

frolfer

• breakfast geek
Re: 2003-06-07 Tobacco Road NYC
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 06:35:49 am »
Yep, that is a good one! I haven't listened to this in a while. Time for a revisit.

I wish I could make it but I am having oral surgery in a couple hours and it will be a quiet weekend. Have fun!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 07:13:16 pm »
Yep, that is a good one! I haven't listened to this in a while. Time for a revisit.

I wish I could make it but I am having oral surgery in a couple hours and it will be a quiet weekend. Have fun!

ugh. hope it went well.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 05:46:05 am »

ugh. hope it went well.
Thanks bud. Yes, it went about as well as I could've hoped. I feel a lot better than I thought I would. I appreciate it!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh