Author Topic: PT considering adding Phantasy Breakfast...  (Read 2595 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
PT considering adding Phantasy Breakfast...
« on: October 23, 2017, 10:25:01 am »
Just got an email from PT from a request I sent quite some time ago... and I'm sure a few others have as well, that PT is considering adding a Breakfast page/forum. I said I'd be willing to help contribute getting information in there when I could.  I guess the good thing is that all of the info is right here to transfer over. 

Well see what happens, I'll post any updates here. 
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Where to next?

Buqu3bus

Re: PT considering adding Phantasy Breakfast...
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 10:41:57 am »
It's about time... lol. No forum yet? My PT account (HardLuckHarry) died many moons ago, otherwise I'd be up in that ish, reppin like white on rice y0

Buqu3bus

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 10:50:15 am »
Damn. PT wakbakinoset has more followers... currently  equal in followers (11) with primus and greyboy Allstars  - to put things in some kind of perspective... what up to all b'fam, past,present and future (peak)... stay classy kidzzz

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 06:00:56 pm »
it just got added, plus there's no message board or anything.  It's just there for stat documentation.  Which is a work in progress.  A lot of bands on there, lord knows why they're on there in the first place, but for whatever reason whoever is in charge of them suck at doing their due diligence of adding shows.  It makes me wonder why they even had their bands added in the first place.