Author Topic: [LMA] Tim Solo: 2004-01-14 - 232 Wooster St; New Haven, CT  (Read 1981 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
https://archive.org/details/timpalmieri2004-01-14.flac.16

Set 1: I'll follow the sun, Playing with Fire, Can you get to that, Fearless, Happier than the morning sun, Riders on the storm, Boris the spider, You don't know how it feels, Blowing in the wind, Feelin' Groovy, Mother Natures Son, N.S.U., Vera Street, Take your clothes off when you dance > What's the ugliest part of your body?, My name is Jonas

Set 2: Aja, Every Night, Southern Man, Jersey Thursday, Why don't we do it in the road?, Brain damage > Eclipse, I can see for miles > HDX, Subterranean homesick blues, Walk on the wild side, Truckdrivin' neighbors downstairs, Uncle Albert / Admiral Halsey, The man who sold the world, Touch Me, Hard Luck Harry, Let's make the water turn black, Hard to Handle*, Paint it black, When the saints go marching in, Basketcase, Black hole sun, Sparkle, Strawberry fields > Son of Simpleton, God bless America, Cities, Drain you, Bungalo Bill, Karma Police, Sexy Ways, With a little help from my friends, Swlabr, Star spangled banner

*Jake Cohen on vocals

Collection TimPalmieri
Band/Artist Tim Palmieri
Venue 232 Wooster st
Location New Haven, CT

Source Oktava MK-012s > Edirol UA-5 (Oade "warm" mod) > Nomad Jukebox 3
Lineage Mixing in Adobe Audition 1.0; Mastered in Pro Tools 6.1; Tracks split in CD Wave; Master WAVs > FLAC v1.1.0j
Taped by Chris FitzPatrick (cdfitzpatrick@comcast.net)
Transferred by pryan
Where to next?